≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Headache and stomach issues 3Fever and headache 7Attn:Anuj : Right side Headache 6Long Covid? Vaccine Symptoms? Headache - Fever 2Sore throat, headache, child 1sunusitis?headaches 3Reoccurring headaches 1Headache With Stomach Pain 10Headache with vomiting 1Headaches, Sinus Congestion, No Taste or Smell / Kaps Plz Assist 67


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

acute headache

Hello Doctor,
My problem is that I am suffering from acute headache from last 7-8 months.I feel pain only on both sides of my head,just in mid of my ears and eyes.

The pain is so acute and unbearable and the biggest problem is,that I don’t get a little bit of relief from any pain killer like disprin,crocin,saridon.

I have consulted the local homeopaths,and got relief from homeopathic medicine.the doctor here are saying that the cough is get deposited in the veins of my
I am under treatment of the doctor from last 2-3 months,but the pain start occurring even I miss a single dose of his medicine.
Maybe the doctor is giving me only pain killers.

So,plz tel me any medicine by which the cough deposited in my veins come out and I got permanent relief from this headache.

[message edited by SHILPY0009 on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:26:22 GMT]
  SHILPY0009 on 2011-11-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It seems pain of migrane. use Sanguinaria Nit 200c and Spigelia 200c one dose of each every day one in morning and other at night in empty stomach before 30 min from meal.

report me after 7 days.

Stop using all other medicines of homeopathy.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade
Thanks for pescribing me the medicine.I will report you after taking the medicine.

SHILPY0009 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.