finger nail fungusHi ,I am a woman who suffred from nail fungus for the past 10 years, at first i didn't know what it was!!!! . just that one of my nails didn't look and seem right, so i left it for almost 2 years,then i was shocked to see that the skin under the nail is separating from the nail it self from one side of the nail .
I went to dermatologist ,he at first started giving me only Lamicil cream ,just didn't do anything,i saw him again and complained,he gave me Lamicil pills orally for 6 months ,the laminal cream to keep everyday and to cut the nail to where its empty under it and put Loceryl nail Lacquer 5% once a week.
after doing all of this and completed the 6 moths corse , i was much better .
But i still have some of the symtoms is there, i want to be fungus free, and i could apply nail polish to my fingers just like normal ladies .
Please help me with some homeopathic medicine that maybe i could find the cure at your hands.
reemy on 2011-12-04
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
right hand ,one finger fungus, some part of the skin separates from the nail
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
i have a thyroid problem, and i got treatment for it,i take eltroxin 125 since it started,i feel fine,because of giving birth my hair started to fall,so my dermatologist gave me Biotin 4000.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
i get embarrassed to show my finger,or to actully say i have a fungus finger.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
if i feel bad,which most of the time is before my period,so i like to stay at home,but after a day ,i will be fine again.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
No, i really can't say that it started from me,but yes i connect it to the same time i was going and doing manicure at the saloon and using their stuff which they say they clean and hygiene.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
the fungus has no time,always the same.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
i feel when i use Loceryl nail Laquer 5% ,the space between the nail and skin under the nail gets better, but I've been using it for the past 3 years,i want it to be cured ,not only to get better,and if i stop,or apply nail polish , a day or 2,the space comes back again,less,but still there.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
no,i an 36 year old,and when it started i was in my 20s .
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
hot or cold,is same for me,but of course when its dry its much,much better.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
sometimes i could say I'm lazy and i relate this to my Thyroid problem,but not at all times,most times I'm really good,but otherwise I'm just normal,and my life i could consider normal as well.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
nothing.I just know its raining,or its going to rain.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes, bad smell,load noise,and too much light ,or white light irritate me .
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
sometime i do talk to my self out of thinking in my head,so when i think ,think,and think,all of the sudden ,words come out of my mouth.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? i love my friends and family,obviosly some times my kids get on my nerves as they are still young,husband is good but of course not perfect.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i fear hight and fear if I'm older ,i would be lonely .
I don't work,so i really dream of working,and having this big successful business.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
in food,i like to eat everything,anything taste good,i eat.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
normal to less.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal to less.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
really can't think of anything now.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I can say normal,and if i sweat,it has to be my underarms.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? most times is normal,i go to the bathroom everymorning,stool type,i can't tell,but i guess its normal ,thats why i didn't notice any strange thing.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
ok,i don't sleep well,some times i sleep very little,because i just can't sleep,no sleep comes to my eyes,other times ,I'm ok .
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i don't feel different,i just feel I'm with in.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Lamicil tablets for 6 moths,Lamicil cream to apply every night on the fungus finger,and one a week Loceryl nail laquer 5% after cutting the nail.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
my father had a heard attach when he was 41,he died when he was 60.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
[message edited by kadwa on Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:15:23 BST]
reemy 9 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.