3 yr old having allergy (hives)Hello There!
My 3yr old daughter is has been diagnosed with hives(allergy) and doctor does not know the reason behaind this.She is having temperature of (101) and she is feeling very low. Doctor suggested me to give her 4 dose of 'Benadryl' after every 6 hrs. Doctor also mentioned that this might keep coming back...since I'm more of a 'Homeopathy' person..I was looking for some medication.Also before this allergy thing happened she had a stomach flu followed with fever about 3 weeks back..
Any yhelp would be highly appreciated...
suhana17 on 2011-12-13
1. Describe in detail the main problem - appearance, colour, shape, sensation, pain. etc. What happens, when it happens etc.
2. Describe any pains or behaviours associated with the symptoms.
3. Describe anything that makes the problem worse ie. position, temperature, food etc.
4. Describe anything that makes the problem better ie. pain is better for cold bathing or at night in bed.
5. Go through each symptom or problem he/she has, doing the same thing, even if the problem does not seem connected to any others (repeating answers for questions 1-4 for every problem)
6. When did each problem start? What happened around that same time?
7. What is his/her character like? What kinds of fears or anxieties does he/she have? What makes him/her irritable? Flesh out his/her personality as much as you are able (age can make this difficult)
8. What foods does he/she crave or hate? What drinks does he/she crave or hate? Is he/she sensitive to anything he eats or drinks? How does he/she feed?
9. How does the weather or season or temperature affect him/her?
10. How have all his/her milestones gone? Does he/she have any issue with speaking, learning, walking, climbing etc
11. How is he/she with socializing with others?
12. What is his/her bowel habit like? Any problems? Any odours, strange colours or stool shapes?
13. Where does he/she sweat? Does it have a smell or does it stain a particular colour?
14. History of illnesses in his/her life?
15. Has he/she reacted to any vaccines or medical drugs?
16. Problems with sleep? Position he/she sleeps in?
17. How is he/she with animals?
18. How is he/she with adults or strangers?
19. What is the family history of illness and disease?
20. What was the pregnancy like? Any odd symptoms or feelings that disappeared once he/she was born? Any symptoms that were problematic? What kind of stresses were you under?
Professional Classical Homoeopath
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.