≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Copd

Emphysema, copd1copd15Seekign remedy for COPD1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

copd with brochospasm and wheezing

Dear Doctor,
My father has been taking Foracrt 200,Duolin inhalers from last two years forcopd with brochospasm with steam inhalation and mucodyne syrup.Now for last two month his brochospasm and wheezing increases and sometimes with cough.Last week he got severe cough with vomiting and had to go through nebulizer and antibiotics treatment.I am very much depressed with my father's condition.Is there any ray of hope for him.Please suggest me.I am in great anxiety.Is there any good medicine for his copd with brochospasm and wheezing?
  bapan on 2011-12-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pls try Lobelia 30 three times ina day and Blatta O Q 10 drops three times in a day with 1/2 cup of leucwarm water...

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Dr. Is it safe to continue homeopathy alongwith allopathy medicine?as My father's mucus secretion and wheezing induced after taking both allo and homeo parallaly.
bapan last decade
Hello Doctor,
My father is a COPD asthma patient.He has been taking foracort 200 metered dosage inhaler two puffs twice daily.Tiate inhaler 2 puffs once daily and duolin if needed.He has been suffering from this disease since last 3 years.Now spasm increases.Now local doctor advised him to take montek lc once daily in night just before bed.After taking this medicine his wheezing almost stop.But for last two days spasm and wheezing noticed.His bowel is not clear.He has to go lavatory every night.please help.can he continue homeopathy with allopathy med?
bapan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.