acute osteo arthritis on both kneesRespected Dr. Nawazkhan,
I am now quite better with my fissure as you have guided me step by step spending your valuable time. So I dare to take a further assistance for my mother who is suffering from ACUTE OSTEO- ARTHRITIS on both knees having tremendous pain. So I am trying to furnish my mothers data as far as possible.
If there is any remedy please guide me.
2. Age : 65 yrs
3. Sex : Female
4. Single/Married : Married
5. weight : 73 Kgs
6. Height : 152 Cms
7. country : India
8. climate : Tropical(Season changes in every three/ four months)
9. List of your complaints : Acute Osteo Arthritis (Knee, both), Uric Acid level 4.2( three months ago it was 6.5), mild blockage at the right heart.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint : Last 15 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic : Non-Diabetic (blood sugar Normal)
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : Sweet & Sour but not Salt
13. Thirst : Less than Normal
14. Tongue and Taste : Everything tasteless
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine): 120/80 without Medicine
16. What exactly is happening? : Extreme pain (burning and like piercing needles) inside both the knees. The joint gap has been diminised as the x-ray report says. Presently both the legs cannot make straight and the tendency of bow leg type is growing. There is no pain when is sitting or lying on bed but it starts as soon as standing or walking a step. The pain is then like the points of bones piercing through the muscles.
17. How do you feel? : Extrmely painful while walking and at present cannot even walk, especially in the morning it takes an hour to stand and walk properly to go mto toilet even.
18. How does this affect you? : resisted all my movements and daily works.
19. How does it feel like? : A burning feeling with piercing needle like pain while walking walking or during any movement.
20. What comes to your mind? : UNBEARABLE
21. One situation that had a big effect on you? : NIL
22. How did that feel like? : X
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? X
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? HABIT
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
allopathic remedies including omega3fatty acid capsules, Nitroglyserine 2.6 mg capsules for heart, (Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 mg & Diacerein 50 mg) tablets for knees, Allopurinol 100mg tablets for Uric acid, and almost types of pain killers say, Nimesulide, Diclofenac, Aceclofenac, Tramadole, Ibupreophen and lot more but to no result. In homeo, for a month I am trying a Combination Tablet Artharal (Consisting of Ferrum phos 3x -100mg, Lithium Carbonicum 6 75 mg, Natrum Sulph 3x 100mg, Nux Vom 6x 25mg, Rhododendron crysanthum 3x 65mg, Rhus toxicodendron 3x 80mg) and the latest has increased the sleep which was earlier missing since there was a tendency of insomnia for long years.
26. Family Background : Mother had arthritis, Three younger sisters and three younger brothes. Among them youngest brother also has Arthritis.
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient : Class VIII.
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? : HOUSEWIFE, mothe of five children.
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
Foods of Like : spicy & Sweety and sour.
Foods of Dislike : Salt, & Rice,especially boiled rice
30. Name of foods which increase your problem : Nothing special.
31. Mind-behavior : NORMAL
Anger : YES
Irritability : YES
Hurry : YES
Impatient : YES
How are you different from other persons : Cannot explain
public speaking or not : Not public speaking but talkative.
you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,) : Morning, especially Winter morning. Heat (when hot water bag or sun rays are used, it becomes comfortable for the moment, but after two/three hours the pain starts increased and condition degenerates.
Amelioration (Decreases) : Nothing.
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional) X
34. Location of the disease : BOTH KNEES (LEFT KNEE SEVERE)
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body) : BOTH KNEES (LEFT KNEE SEVERE)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. Normal
37. EXTRA : URIC ACID LEVEL WAS A BIT HIGH THREE MONTHS AGO (6.5) Now it comes down to 4.2.
sibabrata on 2012-01-13
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.