≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

gallstones 5Gallstone & PCOS 5Re: i have gallstone 5Gallstones Issues - may need your help 11gallstone 11 Single Gallstone, Size of 3 cm 1Gallstone 1dr mohla plz help with gallstones 13How to take Berberis Vulgaris 6C to dissolve gallstones? 1Gallstones 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I am a 54 y/o female with a 1cm gallstone that is causing 1) gnawing/gripping pain in the upper right quadrant of my back near the scapula that feels like a hot poker is being pushed through my back to the front of my chest, 2) stomach and intestinal gas pains, 3) constipation, 4) difficulty breathing and 5) anxiety/panic attacks as a result of my inability to breathe. Have had this problem for many months, but the pain is becoming unbearable. During the severe attacks, I drink hot drinks and take gas-x to alleviate gas by belching. I also take ibuprofen for the stabbing gallbladder pain (which helps a little) and prescription meds to deal with the anxiety and panic attacks. I have been taking ursodiol bile salts for a year now to try to dissolve the stone. One stone dissolved, but the second one hasn't changed in size.

I crave sweets (especially chocolate), bread, cheese and spicy foods like chicken wings. Unfortunately, most of these foods increase the problem.

Need to find some way to dissolve this stone to prevent the need for gallbladder surgery/removal.
  tess1253 on 2012-01-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Did your foamy saliva go away? Google candidiasis, there is a doctor in texas that wrote the yeast syndrome look into it. Maybe it will help you! Let me know if you need more info!
Stephb03 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.