scalp psoriasisHello there,
I am new to the forum and have joined primarily for my mother in law.
73 year old and suffering from scalp psoriasis and nothing is helping, her head is red raw there are bumps and raised areas all over her scalp. She has overall psoriasis and is currently having heat treatment.
The scalp is really angry and the itch is driving her crazy.
any suggestions, experiences help and advice greatly received.
Many thanks for reading
Jeanette on 2012-01-23
Can i have following details from you.
1) Do Cold, dry weather cause a flare-up of psoriasis?
2) Any stress ? like family issues, unexpressed anger etc.
3)Any tonsilities history?
4) DO you take any of the following medications in any form; including ACE inhibitors, lithium, beta-blockers and progesterone etc. ?
5)Do you face any constipation?
6) How is skin, extensive thickening or exfoliating ?
7) Do the skin burn/Itchy ?
8) How much you weigh ?
9) Any other health problem? (blood pressure,blood sugar,heart problem,constipation etc), medicine taken?
10) what is the food like, veg or nonveg? What you take in breakfast-lunch-dinner
and at what time?
11) How is the sleep? does she get proper sleep during night time?
12) Since how long she is having this skin problem?
13) Any homeopathy treatment tried in the past ? Name all the medicine with potency and if any positive or negative symptoms?
14) Does she like sweet,spicy,oily,junk?
15) what is the junk food intake?
16) How is the apetite?
17) Is there any history of skin disease running in the family?
18) Any skin treatment or injections taken in past which resulted in this skin problem? or any other incident plz let me know..
19) What is water intake ? does she feels thirsty? How is the urine flow? any burning in the urine?
20) Does sweating-hot climate-cold weather triggers more itching?
21) Any cream used on the scalp?
22) If possible do attch her scalp snap in the reply post?
Thats all for this time, if required i will reserve the right to ask for more information?
Dont worry she will be ok and fine. I would appreciate if i get frequent update regarding your scalp condition, which will help me design proper line of treatment. Once i get the reply for the above questionary, i will ask you to arrange for the homeopathy medicine. Hoping so homeopahy medicines are easily available at your location.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.