≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Tinnitus

Sulphur 10M and Calcarea Carbonica 200CH for Tinnitus4Chronic Tinnitus3Tinnitus33Tinnitus1premature ejaculation, tinnitus12Tinnitus7For Dr Kadwa and other professionals - Post Nasal Drip & Indigestion / Tinnitus3Hypertension and Tinnitus14Tinnitus1Tinnitus19


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

My father is suffering from sever Tinnitus from last 2.5 years.

Hello everyone,

I have visited this forum today only and this is my 1st post.

Due to intense stress, my father lost his hearing in july 2009. After checkup with ENT specialist we came to know that my father is suffering from Tinnitus.
In last 2.5 years, We have met more than 20 Doctors including Apolo & Gangaram hospital in delhi. And the problem has gone from worse to wrost. A continuous sound keeps on coming in left ear which distrubs the brain too.

My father is in Govt service and can't concentrate properly in his office work. He is very depressed and keep on thinking about his future and our family's future...
We haven't tried Homeopathy yet.
Could someone please help us...

Neeraj 09540276111
  neeraj_hissar on 2012-01-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and report back after 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
Is it better now?Did ur father had gone throught any surgery or a hearing machine? I also have this problem, my left ear has the like air sound which is very loud, I aslo feel like voimiting, dizziness, cannot drive the car. Then my right ear has the sound like there is a mosquito in my ear, it is very suffreing. I had a car accident last August and this problem started.

My friend introduce me to see a master in Singapore. I went to see him, he do for me and I felt that the sounds at my both ear disappered for a little while. I continued seeing the master as I felt very relaxed.

If you are interested, I will introduce this master to you.
eric kang last decade
Hi Eric,

I see this is your first post on this forum.

In this forum we share info with each other. So please let everyone know who
the 'master' is and what he does and
how it works.
simone717 last decade
Hi Simon,

I am sharing my experience and it is inconvenient to say as I did not ask for permission from the master.

If you need, I can bring you go there after I ask the master for permission.
eric kang last decade
You are from which country, because my dad do not english as he wants to help.
eric kang last decade
Hi- ok Eric. No I don't need to go ,
I thought perhaps the master was using
homeopathic medicine to help heal this.
Sounds like the master is a spiritual
healer/teacher and using his own
healing methods.
simone717 last decade
No, he is not a spiritual healer. Now this master is 70+ years old, he has been working in this line over 50 year.
eric kang last decade
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the information. I guess
anyone who has the tinnitus and can
afford to go to Singapore , if homeopathic does not help- can then
email you about permission to see
this person.
simone717 last decade
Hi Eric,

I am suffering from buzzing in my right era. Trying homeopathy medicine but so far no effect yet. I am from Singapore. Can I visit your master when I am back in Singapore next month? The noise in my ear is driving em crazy. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks - I emailed you as well.

frequrination 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.