treatment of hypertensioni am 70 years old man and suffering hypertension .this hypertension increase abruptly in winter and remain in control in summers.please tell me any remedy so that it will lost forever
skyviewer1 on 2012-01-25
Please answer the following questions:
1) Do you have any heart related problem, what medicine are you taking?
2) How often you Monitor the BP? What is your present BP count, when was the last it reached to MAX, and how did you control it?
3)what work you do ?
Avoid stress work during high BP or uneasiness phase.
4) What is your food like...
5) Do you have any digestion problem, like acidity,constipation etc ?
6) Any complaints of breathing problem during walking,movement steps climbing etc
7) What is the weather like (cold.hot)?
8)Do you have any other health problem? please describe.
9) Any past stress memories (if any).
10) How many hours sleep you take, do you sleeps in afternon, do you sleep immediately after taking food.
11) How do you feels when you wake up in the morning? (fresh-weak-lazy).
12) Is your mood cheerful, irritating, passive etc.
13) How about cholestrol?
14) What exercise you do ?
15) what symtpoms you notice when the BP rises?
16) How much you weigh and your height plz.?
17) Any symptoms of back pain?
18) Any past history of mouth blister or tonsils?
Waiting for your reply.
[message edited by Nikkie on Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:52:58 GMT]
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
first thanks for your concern
1)yes i have heart related problem.i had had an engina attack
i am taking elopathic medicines
bisoprolol hemifumarate 5 mg
acetylsalicylic acid 75 mg
lipifall 10 mg
losartan pottassium 25 mg
in addition to these homeeopathic medicine
Reawolfia Q 10 drops 2 times
2)i monitor the b.p 2 or one time a day.
its present count after taking all medicine is 140/80
but it may fluctuate b/w 125-160/75-95 under normal circumstances.
1month ago it reached maximum.
i control it through elopathic medicine by taking double strenght of bp medicine and angisad
i also took carbo veg 30 during high blood pressure
3)i am a retired person does nothing except reading.no stress work
4)i took whole wheat bread 3 times day with vegetable or sometimes with mutton chicken and 2 cup of tea in a day or sometime one cup milk .2 eggs in a week
5)no constipation but suffer from acidity very often
6)breathing problem if i walk or climb after meals only
but i snore too much loud during sleep.
7) i like normal hot not too much
8)sometime joindus like symptoms appear but full joindus never occr.my mother was patient of joindus.
9)not as such stress
10)i took sleep of 8 hours but i had to wake up for urination for 3-4 times in night i have prostate problem too.
no sleep in afternoon in winter and no i didnt sleep immediately after food
11)i feel lazy after wake up
12) passive and sometime irritating if environment get noisy
13) it was little bit high but now under control after taking lipifall medicine.
14) no exercise
15)weakness, heaviness in arms and shoulders
16)i weigh 76 kg with 5.10 height
17)not suffering from back pain
18)no history of tonsils but usually throat iritation feels
skyviewer1 8 years ago
Thank you very much for detail information.
1) Heart Problem.
2) Prostrate Problem.
3) Cholestrol prblem
5) Digestion problem.
6) Sleep is disturbed.
7) Throat problem.
Few more questions:
1) I dont see fruits and salad in your food menu ? May i know the reason?
2) Is it Jaundice (you typed it joindus)?
3) When did you had engina attack?
What did the report show if you had gone for angiography tests? Did you go for bypass?
4) Is it possible for you to switch to Veg diet ?
1) Cut down you salt intake ( just one pinch in whole day).
2) Complete cut on saturated oil or junk food (chips, burgers, cold drinks or preserved stuff etc)
3) Always drink slightly warm water and avoid eating heavy meals during night time.
( Do not indulge in self prescription od homeopathy medicine... Plz.)
5)Stop Monitoring your BP every day, no need once a week is ok !
6) Stay away from stress, indulge in laughing exercise and be cheerful.
7) Avoid citric and spicy food stuff.
Thats all this time, much more in my next post :-)
Arrange the following medicine on urgent bases:
1) Cactus Q (Mother tincture).
When feeling of blood pressure starts. Take 10 drops of Cactus in half cup water and sip. Take it every 30 min till the BP attains it normal count. Your Bp should get to normal range within 3-5 doses. Once normal stop it. Continue for three more days with just 3 doses in a day and then three more days with just 2 doses in a day. Then once a day for a week.
Controlling your blood pressure is the priority now. For your age 130 is ok any thing above start with 30minutes dose and bring it to control as quickly as possible.
Take Cactus for a weeks time with just two doses in a day.
Early morning empty stomach abd before going to bed.
One dose means.
The medicine is in liquid dilution form. Add 10 drops of medicine in some 20 ml (Approx. 3 sip) water then mix slowly with spoon. Sip up the content slowly.
Please follow homeopathy restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, and no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 45 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Any queries please feel free to ask.Please Keep me Updated on daily bases.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
thanx a lot for your prescription
yes fruit and salad is not included on daily basis in my food
2) yes i mistyped its jaundice
3) i had engina attack one year ago no by pass or angiography suggested because i had undergone echo graphy and physicians suggested medicinal treatment instead of surgical
i am already using veggie diet we take meat 2 days in a weak
i never used junk food
i will follow your advices thanks alot again
skyviewer1 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.