hair losshello sir
i am sidharath from india . i m loosing hair strandsdaily near abt 200 from all over tha head . i have tried allopathic and ayurvedic too but they doesnt make any difference. my other hair loss conditions are
1/ The itching on my scalp comes and goes as it pleases. Nothing really makes it subside I just kind of wait it out. Sometimes it almost feels like little bugs or worms are crawling in my scalp.
2. Scratching makes it worse it actually kind of agitates it and makes it burn a lot. Also,
3. Its a combination. In some areas, my scalp lools very dry and there are scales. Ain other areas my scalp feels moist. There is no oozing, but if I scratch my head, I get a lot of residue under my finger nail.
4. There is no eruption, my scalp is just red. It flares up sometimes and becomes red and hot.
5. It is general thinning all over. But, there is some sort of correlation between the burning and itching and the hair loss. For example, I get the most burning at my temples and there my hair is very very thin. Also, it burns a lot in the crown of my head. My hair texture has also changed a lot. My hair is very limp.
7. I used to be a happy person. Now, I am more sullen. I am definitely more sluggish. Like I said, I have to drag myself out of my bed. I am also pretty short tempered, and get angry easily.
8. I am 57 and slim with an athletic build. I workout 5 days a week so I am in very good shape. I run and lift.
10. I consider myself to be a warm blooded person.
sidharath on 2012-01-29
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
i am suffring from hair loss since 6years,i have tried to allopathic and homopathics but there are no result.i am very upsaid .my hair loss condition is veru criticals.evry day hair fall on 25 hair one time morning and evening.i usedt to crl-regen adult 9 after 25 days but there are no result ..
amit_raj014 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.