increase appetite and gain weightneed some advice please
I have a 8 year old girl who is not gaining weight , she has mild asthma , itchy nose , noticed she grinds her teeth while she is a sleep , itchy eyes , my gp said nothing wrong with her but it is as she looks very skinny and has no appetite don't know if i should see a home path and how to choose one
tizheni on 2012-02-01
Please provide the following details:
1)How old is your daughter? And how much she stands?
2)What is her behaviour like?
3) Any thing she is afraid about?
4) Any past history of health problem?
5) What medicine is given to her for ashtama? since how long she is having this problem? brief about the onset of the ashtama and the reason for trigger?
6) When last did she get fever?
7) Is she active or passive ?
8) How about her studies?
9) What best she likes to eat?
10) Does she has habit of crying for small instants or she fights for some thing or she give up with sad look?
11) How is her eye seight?
12) What food she takes ?
13) Does she have stomach ache ? if yes , how often, any sign of burning in abdominal area?
Waiting for update.
♡ Nikkie 9 years ago
she is 8 and a half , she weigh s 20.3 kilo since last november ,she always been short but healthy looking and she always been happy child , her asthma started when she started to go playgroup but last 2 years has been very mild so i dont always use her medication , when she was 5year old she was allergic in few fruits like mango and kiwi she was always healthy , cant remember when she had fever she does have colds but no temperature , she is very active does swiming gym , last 2 years she has been very hypo she is average at school she does cry for little things , she used to have stomach ache every morning on the way to school but has stopped ,she has few friends ,she is not as confident as she used to be . she doesn't eat cakes or chocolate likes to eat weg and fruits but i try and make sure she eats tried everything like cooking with her but doesn't make any difference takes her ages to eat her meal ,didnt check her eye seight for long time .
she is scared at night she says that she doesn't like dark sometimes she sleeps in my bed ,thank for your replay
tizheni 9 years ago
Few more questions:
1) Does she has constipation ?
2) Any hairfall symptoms?
3) Any vomitting history?
4) Why is she afraid of dark? plz ask her ?
5) Does any one make her afraid in school or outside house?
6) Once inside the class room 'is she back bencher' ?
7)Does she likes music?
8) What sought of dreams she gets? just ask her if she rembers?
9) Does she stammers while talking?
10) Any teeth problems?
[message edited by Nikkie on Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:21:43 GMT]
♡ Nikkie 9 years ago
i have a question for my husband's weight and appetite problem. we are newly married but now i can see that he is not gaining weight even after 10 months of marriage. Though i prepare food acc to his choice and even like it but he is not eating sufficient food acc to me . He is 28yrs and 5'6 height but weight is 52 kg . kindly suggest me what to provide him so that his appetite increases and he can gain weight.
riddhi jawa 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.