Unknown allergyI am 30 year old female, staying at UK. I got an allergy 1 year back in which i got red patches on any part of body and after few hour get disappeared and then again appear on another part.
It generally starts from ears and increase in night. I have done all test, nothing comes out. I guess its some food allergy unknown to me but i am taking home food from last 2 months, still it occur every 15 days. Can you suggest me any solution.
ruchiagarwal2000 on 2012-02-08
Please answer the following to best of your knowledge:
1) What is your weight and height?
2) Do you have Blood Sugar?
3) Keep a track of food you take the day before the allergy starts?
4) When allergy starts during night, is it itching,burning or is there any sought of pain?
5) Do you eat eggs?
6) Any feathered birds near to your room?
7) Do you have hypertension?
8) Is the problem area just a small patch or entire body area starts getting in to allergy phase one after the other? what is the color of the allergy area? is there any swelling?
9)Do you sweat or you are cold by nature?
10) Any abdominal pain?
11) Any renovation work carried at home? if yes, explain in details?
12) Check for rice and meat intake ? can be the cause of allergy trigger!
13) Do you consume alcohol?
14) Do you have strong intolerance to sound?
15)Are you sensitive to cold?
16) How is the urine output?
Waiting for the update.
[message edited by Nikkie on Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:19:16 GMT]
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
1) My weight is 62 and height is 5 feet 3 inch.
2) No Blood Sugar
3) Yes, only home prepared food
4) When allergy starts during night, it is itching,uncomfortable in sleep, got mild feverish feeling
5) No eggs
6) No feathered birds near to my room
7) No, i am quite tension free lady
8) Entire body area starts getting in to allergy phase one after the other. It is light red and swoolen, sometimes completely swollen hand
9)i am cold by nature, low hemoglobin since allergy started
10) no pain but feverish feeling or 99 -100 fever
11) No renovation at home
12) Rice i take almost daily, i am pure vegetarian
13) No alcohol at all
14) no, i like high music but allergy brings irritation
15)Yes, from last 1 year, i am almost getting fever when allergy appears on my body
16) Yes, sometimes i feel irritation in my urine and bad smell too but it does not go so long to see doc.
I just maintain better hygiene to prevent that.
ruchiagarwal2000 8 years ago
Thanks for the information.
Please get hold of following medicine in liquid dilution:
1) Nux. Vomica. 200.
2) Ars. Alb. 30
>> Take one dose of Nux. Vomica in the morning empty stomach and one dose before going to bed. Thats all, no more doses. Wait for five days.
>> On 6th day start with one dose of Ars. Alb. in the Morning empty stomach, One dose in the afternoon and one dose after sunset.. Continue for five days.
One dose means
The medicine is in liquid dilution form. Add 3-4 drops of medicine in some 20 ml (Approx. 3 sip) water then mix slowly with spoon. Sip up the content slowly.
Please follow homeopathy restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, and no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 45 minutes before or after taking medicine.
1) How many days far are you from allergy night?
Regular update will be appreciated.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.