≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Cannabis Indica 3cannabis indica & marijuana use 6Cannabis indica 35Cannabis Indica Question 4Cannabis Indica 12About cannabis Indica 2How to Use Cannabis Indica MT 4Side effects of Cannabis Indica 200c 8Cannabis indica- Cant find anywhere. Does anyone know where i can purchase this. 3Cannabis Indica 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

cannabis indica

I took it around midday today. Based on how I felt by the idea of having to call someone over phone, I gave tarantula no chance anymore. BDD was back for past 5 days anyway. And my anxiety definately not from pent up energy or whatever it was for tarantula.

Anyway I felt like I am high after taking it? Like i just smoked marijuana. How is that possible? placebo? I was thinking constantly its just my mind but even the music sounded more spacious and really good. It was nice experience. My eyes were so small, I had the unfocused look which I always had after smoking marijuana which made eye contact very uncomfortable. Also lots of ugliness came up. How my body movements are really ugly when I have this jerk like movements when I am high. It was always very ugly when I had a bad high

I saw to cannabis indica thuja is complimentary so I figured I start with this first, to see if it can eliminate some problems for me. I got a strange sounding laughter ever since smoking marijuana. Maybe this might go away too

I just found it strange that I felt as if I am high for a short time from the cannabis indica.

I want to get cured. If cannabis & thuja dont create some good changes for me than I really dont know what else could.
  starface on 2012-02-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.