≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Food Allergy 139food allergy and misc 1dust and food allergy 1food allergy - toddler 1eczema/food allergy - homeopathy doctor in New Jersey USA 23Food Allergy 1FOOD Allergy MILK and wheat ( my son) 2Severe Food Allergy - Please Help 3food allergy 5Food Allergy on skin - please help !!! 10


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

food allergy

Hi Friends,
I have a very bad food allergy which I have recently discovered. Whenever I have food outside which is prepared from adulterated oils, I have following symptoms:
1) Tonsils inflammation
2) high fever
3) restlessness
4) eyes burn
5) throat is soar to the core
6) legs and joints pain, I feel like committing sui$ide, (I wont but want to express my level of pain)
7) All body is soar, feel like someone should massage but if some one starts I cant tolerate that more than a minute.

Digestion and bowel movements are ok.

Please suggest me a remedy. This has been since my childhood, and as I stay away from home some time i depend on out side food. If there is a long term medicine for cure also please let me know, collegues laugh at me for this strange allergy, nothing happens to them and I am only affected.
[message edited by dpnctl on Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:31:20 GMT]
  dpnctl on 2012-02-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I have cured several tough food allergy cases.

It is safe to start with Arnica 6 (6c), wet dose, twice a day and then write back after a week or two.

Instruction to prepare wet dose is given in my profile.

Reva V
Reva V last decade
I believe ARNICA is a cure, which I will surely put in practise, is it possible to have a immediate cure , which can help me instantly
dpnctl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.