Genital wartsA young male has HPV. What may I prescribe? He is considering Thuja. If so will 30 potency do and how many times a day for how long?
I was considering Nat Sulph 6x biochemical too but not sure.
Where do I find the questionnaire which is used here ?
gitamadhu on 2012-02-26
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
No suffering as such but noticed genital warts and went to hospital and got diagnosed as such.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
He used to have frequent colds which he seems to have accepted as allergies to dog hair. Used to get boils in arm pit frequency of both has reduced (there have been homeopathic interventions). Otherwise robust constitution. Colds and boils have been prevalent for over 10 years. Genital warts only appeared 6 months ago, so there may be no connection between them
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
No physical pain or mental suffering.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Started about 6 months ago. No connection. Started with a single wart which grew to half a centimeter in size. 3 other tiny warts have cropped up on the shaft of penis
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Lazy. Agreeable. Social. On some occasions prone to desire for solitude.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Sometimes restless leg syndrome
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Mostly affection. Sometimes want solitude
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No. Sometimes nervous about financial situation career
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave meat/pork, Cheese, spicy food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal but drinks a lot of water compared to others
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Mostly normal. Sometimes feel hot at night and sweat on head and trunk
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Prone to bouts on insomnia. Mostly only manage 5-6 hours of sleep. Woken up by the slightest sounds/light. Sleep on side and stomach. Cannot sleep on back
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Podowart-s. No symptoms- just started
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
depression, tuberculosis-mothers side; father has fistula which was thought of as boil near anus for a long time; low blood pressure not troublesome; fathers brother had tuberculosis
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Short. Athetlic/muscular. Large forehead.
gitamadhu 9 years ago
Please stop dosing earlier if he reacts to the remedy in any way.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.