Kidney stone for last 5 yearDr. I am suffering from kidney stone for last 5 years. before 5 years i had 2 stones one is 7 mm in left kidney and one is 8 mm in right kidney.that time i was taking-
berb vul Q
Sarsaparilla Q Dioscorea Q and
ocimum can 30
all three times in a day
after 1 year i have passed a stone but after 6 months ultrasound report shows that i have 3 more stones one in right and 2 in left
in lest one was at pelvis junction
after that i continue with following medicine -
berb vul Q
hydrangea Q sarsaparilla Q
in next one year i passed two more stone after 6 more months the ultrasound report shows that i have 2 stones 1 in left and 1 in right in right it was 8 mm and in left it was 13 mm
i continue with same medicine and with in 5-6 months i have passed 2 more stones but still ultrasound report shows that i have 2 more stones some time i feel pain and vomiting also
for last 3-4 months i am taking -
ononis spinosa Q Erica Q
all three times in a day
and i also suffer from fever for last 6-7 year i feel like having fever after every 15-20 days...not too high but between 99 to 100°F
i am very tensioned about my fever and my stone as i am student so very difficult to continue my study with this condition
my hight is 5'7'
and weight is app 82 KG
i prefer spicy foods
i don't like sweets too much
after dinner i walk 40-45 mins daily for last 4 years
i drink water 6-7 glass in a day
shashankpatel57 on 2012-03-15
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behaviour, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behaviour, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ Nikkie last decade
7. climate- November to February cold and march to October warm
8. I told u about my complaint in my post
9. suffering for last 5 years
11. drink 6-7 glass of water everyday
12. taste is normal
13. current BP is 122/76
14. sometime i feel pain
15. some time i feel fear about my kidney
16. I masturbate everyday and also having problem of PE and ED
17. I told in my post about the remedies that i have taken
18. My father is farmer and have no problem my mom is teacher and suffering from asthma for last 22 years
and my uncle is diabetic
19.I have completed my graduation(Software engineer)
20.i am student
21.I am pure vegetarian and like to eat all things like spicy foods
22.No food increases my problem but i am not taking tomatoes for last 5 years as i heard tomato is a cause of stone
23.anger and irritable
shashankpatel57 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.