Renal failureHi there . Was diagnosed with renal failure in 2010. My creatinine was t 170 then but now it has gone upp 459 . There is no swelling water retention no pain. My red blood cell count is also down. Suffered a miscarriage 2mobths ago that has brought my my kidney function down to 15. But now in my latest tests my function has fallen to 9. What do I do?
Azrahahmed on 2012-03-25
1) What is your Location/age/sex/height/weight? What is your JOB-WORK?
2) Duration of illness?
3) Chief Complaints?
4) How is your Thyroid functioning?
5) Do you have Diabetes?
6) Do you have Digestion Problem?
7) How is your Bowl movement?
8) Do you feel thirsty? How many glasses of water you drink every day?
9) Do you feel good in warm or cold or humid climate?
10) Are you having any stress? Describe it.
11) Do you get normal sound sleep?
12) Explain in detail about you mood?
13) Any problem with you periods? (For females)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
14) Any past medical problem which you would like to share the information?
15) List of medicine in use at present?
16) Do you exercise daily? Or any other physical activity.
17) How is your Cholesterol level?
18) What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
19) How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
20) Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
♥ Nikkie 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.