PCO and severe hirsutismID Lahsie, 22 yrs, female, unmarried, weight 52 Kg, from Delhi (temperate)
1. Severe Hirsutism on chin, around chin and upper lip area and excessive hair growth on body since 8 years. Hair are coarse
2. I tan very easily during stress and when in sun
(I was diagnosed as PCO when i was 15, i presented with mild hirsutism and oligomenorhea but oligomenorhhea subsided with treatment by Diane 35 harmone replacement of 2 years)
I am non Diabetic, no specific taste desires, feel thirsty sometimes, tongue clear taste neutral, BP normal not taking any medicine.
I know it is PCOs messing up with my harmones. Excess Facial hair growth makes me feel embarrased, i lack self confidence. I try epilating but they come back in 2 or 3 days. It stresses me and i feel depressed.
Do not want to be disturbed. Don't feel like talking.
Not taking any medicine currently. Took Homoeopathic treament (Pulsatilla 30) for oligomenorrhea 2 years back but i suddenly started having acne breakout so i stopped it.
I'm a Medicine Student, Like to read, watch TV. Like Protien rich food like beans dal milk curd paneer chicken. I avoid high glycemic carbs because of PCOs.
No aggravating or relieving factors known.
Criticism makes me angry. sensitive patient, good listener introvert, love my family like to take care. Don't trust people easily.
Location: Coarse hair growth especially around chin and around navel. Rest of the body also has excessive hair growth.
urine colour pale yellow,stool dark brown,saliva colourless.
flow during the periods is little on first 2 days & more on 3rd 4th & 5th day with some clots, red or dark red.
cycle is 35 to 40 days.
no other problem not pregnant
Lahsie on 2012-03-25
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.