dust allergieshello forum,
today i bought a mold/yeast/dust allergy releif medicine from the company bioallers.
its a very famous brand, my question, since i did not want to take the long road of allergy shots i.e. 5 years, how long can i safely stay on this medicine to desensitize myself to dust and dust mite allergens.
allergen strength of medicine:
house dust 12X
also has many other allergen and homeopathic symtom releif medicines in it.
stayn on 2003-03-28
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.