≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Rhinallergy ®: $11.99



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Allergies

Eczema and food allergies4Food Intolerances/Allergies4Cat with allergies27Hayfever Allergies8Seasonal skin allergies6Daughter Suffering from Severe Grass and dustmite allergies3Sinus pressure from allergies1Seasonal Allergies1Postnasal Drip and Allergies9Constant watery eyes caused by allergies3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Enlarge adenoids and dustmite allergies

My daughter is 8 yr old and we got her tested for allergies. The skin test came out positive for dustmite allergies. Also when the ENT specialist checked her nose they found she has enlarge adenoids. Her present condition is a continuos cold, post nasal drip, runny clear nose. Sometimes eyes itches and watery eyes. Please suggest me medication for her cure.

  Israa on 2015-08-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give her three doses of Sulphur 200 as follows and see how that affects over 7 days (only 3 doses in 7 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

If this doesn't help give Calcarea Carb 200 in the same way.

You may use 30 potency if you don't get 200 potency.
kadwa 6 years ago
Thanks for your reply. Sulphur for adeonids or allergies?
Israa 6 years ago
Both the remedies cover everything.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.