Chronic pilesHi, I have external pilesfor 2 years. It was a small lump. I haven't taken any medicine for this as it was not bothering me. Last week I got cough and also I started doing abdominal crunches , yesterday I experience urge to defecate and a large lump came out which went inside when I pushed it. I have always had irritable bowel syndrome like symptoms. Kindly advice me.
wiray on 2012-05-06
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
Age: 30, single, 70 kg, 5'11' BSc graduate.
Non-diabetic, no BP problems, No any major problems.
Hate okra(ladies finger), mackerel(fish). Spicy and sour foods creates acidity and belching.
Teeth-have cavity(one tooth)(going to remove that tooth.
lots of hair on the body.
Had a little lump on the anus opening at the side since 2 years. It never really bothered me. Last week one afternoon I had the urge to defecate, and a large (about coin sized) lump came out of anus without any stool coming, which I pushed inside, but that small lump which present before was still there. No blood.
Now I have a little itching and discomfort though I had normal bowel movement since then. I am really frightend. Stool color is brown and burns a little while defecating.
Urine color is yellow first thing in the morning but later color becomes normal.
I am data entry operator, so seated entire day.
I am anxious person. Basically lazy who does not care about his health. Introvert and extrovert. No problem speaking with others. Not a morning person. Required ciggerate to go to interviews as I feel anxious.
I have irritable bowel syndrome with mainly normal to diarheal type stools most of the time. It aggravates If I get up very early in the morning.
I drink once a week, either 1 and half bottle of strong beer or 180 ml whisky.
Family history of kidney stones, no piles.
No current or previous medicines for piles.
No medicines at the present time.
Thank you, if u require any more information please let me know.
wiray 9 years ago
'if u require any more information please let me know.'
Unfortunately, I do for the selection of a correct remedy for you. I am sure you want to get well soon.
You must answer all Q's, if you are serious about your health? Are you a male or female?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.