Tinnitus, hearing loss ,chronic catarrahGender: Female
Body Type: Pear shaped
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 60 Kg
General appearance: Wheatish
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
I have used calc carb for joint pains and loss of hair 200 c
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
cannot hear low-pitched sounds or that they can no longer hear a whisper.,tinnitus
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
no other physical sufferrings
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I feel angry.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I believe after every pregnancy these sufferings are increasing.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I think I am having this problem due to pregnancies.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better in the pleasant weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
moody,lazy and lack of energy
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel good about everyone
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
no fears and no dreams
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I carve for sweets a lot which is the only cause for overweight problems for me.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
i sleep normal.I sleep more on my stomach,feel good.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
no i am not.dont get orgasm and sex is painful
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Average height ,wheatish complex and a pear shaped body.dark hair and black eyes.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
sufferred from chikungunya 8 months back.took rhus tox 200 for joint pain which failed.Then calc carb 200 for a moth and it worked.
I did go to the dr and he did the tuning fork test the test was good but when he place the stem of the fork on the bone behind my ear i could hear a low sound in my left ear but no sound in the righ ear.He says its probably due to some blockage in the nose ,so gave me flu course of 4 days and asked me to visit on tuesday so he can do the other hearing test.
can it be because of chronic catarrah.becuase I do have the symptoms of it.That's one of the dr said.
simkhan06 on 2012-05-31
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.