genital bumpsHi doctors!
I had sexual relations with a man about 3-4 years ago that had herpes. We used a condom every time; however, I have noticed in the past years (even prior to having these relations) that I get boils or abscesses in my genital region. These sores can range from hard-like bumps that when popped lots of blood comes out and sometimes white pus. Other times there are bumps that when popped blood and clear fluid comes out.
I have never had blister-like bumps.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Genital abscesses, possible herpes (no water blisters.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
lower back pain, headaches, gluten and dairy intolerant.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Guilt. Unfairness. Over-thinking.
Concern about the (unknown) future.
Worry about passing it on to loved ones.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Distress,nervous, anxious, crying
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
approx. 4 years ago
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Physical: At daytime.
Emotional: Night time.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Aggravate menstruation, stress
Ameliorate - warm water
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot dry weather .
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating etc.
moody a week or 2 before menses, arrogant, sometimes nervous, easily offended, arguing at times, friendly.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nail biting at times and thumb sucking since I was a child.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Absolutely love my boyfriend. I feel like my extended family isn't accepting of me and never be good enough for them. My parents aren't supportive at times and are argumentative.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of future, money.
Fear of my boyfriend leaving me.
Sometimes I have a dream and then it comes true.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave Meat, veggies, and sometime breads.
Aversions nothing really.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat more on armpits and between my breasts.
Sometimes on my upper back if I'm going for a run.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Depends, usually normal; however I sometimes have blood when I wipe. I have had Irritable bowel when stressed and from gluten and dairy.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleeping well when I fall asleep, but have trouble falling asleep sometime and wake up tired.
Sleep face down, right side and left side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Most of the time.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Sometimes. I have felt this way since I was a child. I was never accepted and had a hard time making friends. I could never understand why.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabetes, tumors, heart diseases
My dad has non-hodgkins mantel cell lymphoma
tumors on both sides (breast, liver, lung, bone.
great aunt had a brain tumor.
grandma on dads side has diabetes
grandma on moms side has heart disease.
great grandma -alzeimers.
mom - cold sores
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Weight: 155 pounds
Long brown/blond hair,blue eyes.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Regular periods, in general between 30 days. Periods last 5-6
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Yes, before. I feel down and bloated, with the need of crying.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
Flow normal, but stops approx 3 days and then continues for 2 more days.
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Bright red and darker red.
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
angel531 on 2012-06-01
You have same name ID as elizabet
on the Vaginal herpes post-
so I assume you are the same person?
Asad is treating you and just gave you
so I don't understand why you have
two posts on the same thing and
different names. Please work with
Asad, and that Post- Vaginal Herpes
is your treatment thread.
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 01 Jun 2012 07:50:45 BST]
♥ simone717 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.