Please help with anal wartsSo I have had anal warts for about 6 months now, they have been getting progressively larger and more numerous over time. I would describe them as generally mushroom shaped and spongy. They are located mainly around the exterior of my anus, although I believe I have more internally. They do not hurt unless I have frequent pooping/friction in the area. They occasionally bleed.
So I have been reading about thuja as a treatment, and I'm wondering if it sounds like it would work in my case? And if so, should I take it internally, or get an oil and apply it externally. And in which concentration?
[message edited by brtmsu on Wed, 06 Jun 2012 03:32:26 BST]
brtmsu on 2012-06-06
There are literally hundreds of remedies for warts. The right one needs to be found by an experienced homoeopath who can go through your case in detail.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago
I'm not trying to get a quick fix around homeopathy at all, I just really don't know much about it and trying to gather information. Also on budget constraints and not sure how much it would cost to get a full homeopathic evaluation.
Any information at all would be greatly appreciated.
brtmsu 7 years ago
and I don't know where you are but
in USA they usually say on their sites
what the fee is going to be .
Or your could change your headline
with your edit button to something
like- please help with warts and someone
on here will give a prescription to you.
♡ simone717 7 years ago
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.