I am suffering from some allergy, which i am not able to identify. I am on and off on steroid since last 1 year. I get stiffness in my any part of my any one finger then it moves to other part with redness and itching sensation. then i start getting small boil on my head, itching sensation on my lips and mouth. I happens at any point of day or night and if i take medrol than it goes off. I went for some blood test, my cholesterol is very high, Ige is normal and dog dander test is normal. Can any one suggest on this?
ashutoshk on 2012-06-08
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
This is in response to the following details...
Patient ID: Ashutoshk Sex: Male Age: 34
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Allergy Recation, getting itching in my hand, than follows the stiffness, it happens only on fingers and palm and legs. then i get boils on my head.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
High Cholesterol,Skin allergy if i use, Navratan oil, Any itch guard cream, vaseline body moisturize cream .
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
feel irritated, want to have some sleeping pills so that i can sleep and don't feel this suffering.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started in June 2011,
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
mainly in day time but it equally bothers me in night. but mainly in heat.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Any body cream like Vaseline.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I think i am all of above depends on situation and time.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Good and calm
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Just ok. not in well relation with wife.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of failure or loosing nothing else.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
good taste. non veg is better but off late i don't have that craving of non veg in last 1 year.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
now i have less sweat comparison to 6 year before, most sweat on head and trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i m taking steroid so gained weight and acne.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
high cholesterol, high bp
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Ok personality, 5.1 hight and 76 weight. ok to look
Kindly suggest on my allergy and cure for this.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.