Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum




Bryonia: $6.50Calcarea Carbonica: $6.50Calcarea Hypophosphorosa: $6.99First Aid Kit: $160.00

Similar conversations:

Calcarea Carb
16 threads


Homeopathy Forum

Calcarea Carb after Bryonia


As both above incompatible to each other - how long should one wait to administer Calcarea Carb 6 after using Bryonia 30; for an infant?

24hrs, 48hrs, 72hrs, - or more?

May God Bless all of us,

Warm Regards,
  GuluGulu on 2012-06-16
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
They are not incompatible if the symptoms clearly call for a change of remedy to Calc carb. No remedy is incompatible with any other, since you do not take them together. The notes you will find for antidotes, incompatibles, complementaries, follows well and followed well by are meant to help guide new homoeopaths through their first years of practice, and are not actual rules in homoeopathy.

So you should not be administering Calc-carb if the Bryonia is still working (there is clear aggravation), the symptoms are still clearly belonging to Bryonia, or the patient is continuing to improve.

You would only move to Calc-carb when there is a clear change of symptoms that call for a change of remedy. So the patient would stop showing all the symptoms that call for Bryonia, and instead would show symptoms of Calc-carb. No patient can be two remedies at the same time, so there must be a marked change of state from one to another.

If there is need to alternate remedies, it would again only be done as the symptoms change back and forth, not mechanically. It is possible that if someone needs a lot of alternation you actually are not seeing the correct remedy, which encompasses both set of symptoms.
brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.