Severe HeadacheGender: Male
Body Type: Medium
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 55 Kg
General appearance: Normal
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Severe Headache. Starting as frontal, behind eye, which then gradually shifts towards the back of the head. Starts exactly after 3 PM daily. Sometimes in the morning. Afterwards if not taken medication such as paracetamol, it progresses towards nauseous headache which is uncontrollable. Only medication that works is Paracetamol 2000mg.
Sinusitis with nose blocked. Gastritis with blaotedness with no burning sensation.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Insomania. Sleep after two hours of going to bed.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Dangerous, deadly dreams, restlessness, dizziness, Excessive appetite alternates with loss of appetite.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Severe to severe headache with nausea, irritation.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Since 10 years but cant recall how. It has been slowly increasing each year. But last two years has been uncontrollable.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Hunger,Sunlight, Hot Temperature,Smoking Cigarette, Cold water drinking, alcohol drinkin, Time-3PM, Chocalate
After Eating only.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Increses on residing in polluted places, i.e Chennai. But decreases while going to hometown i.e Bhubnaeswar which is relatively clean.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, AgreeaArguinfgble Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Talking to one self
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of Loneliness
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Like Meat and Non Veg, snacks, Fast food
Aversions- Excessive Depp fried items, Milk, Vegetables
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive one day alternates with Less another day
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More on chest and back side.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Irregular but not constipated. Hard.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Insomania. Sleeps after 2 hrs of going to bed.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Paracetamol Is the only medication that works. It causes Acidity.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
High B.P, Sinusitis.
rashmibapuni on 2012-06-19
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.