≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

mental retardation 1Autism with moderate mental retardation 33Autism with moderate mental retardation 59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Mental Retardation

Dear Doctor,

My son aged 25 (date of birth 8.11.1978). is a case of mental retardation. When he was six month baby, he got high fever and got FIT. ( that time it was diagonozed as Febral Convulsion). Since then he used to get fever even without fever. He was treated by the doctors to control Fits. The child specialist that time informed us that his milestone will be delayed. When the years started rolling, we could notice his inability to talk, understand or even carry out the primary needs of a day.

Today we are in dark, as he is so vilent even beat his mother when he is angry. He has the habit of playing the casettee 24 Hrs. He do not want anything. In a day he spoinl atleast 2-3 casettee, then demanding for a new. If we do not meet his demand, then he become vilont. Just imagine, we are physically and monetarrily faciing problem to provide. By this time imagine he might have spoiled thousands of casettee. But the very fun not even a single damaged casettes we could through, becasue he identify each and every thing. He has strong mind of remembering this casettees of his own. Another bad habit, if you go to somebody's home, then he will not return back. And at the end he will make problem, immediately after coming back from the area he will become vilont, then beat his mother. His mother, she is not able to withstand with his atrocious behaviour.

In order to get him cool, and avoid his crusial bhehaviour, I truly approach to advise a medicine where he can be controlled.

  trnair on 2004-05-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please copy/paste your letter on this forum


There are more homeopaths there. I'm sure homeopathy can help your son.
Astra2012 last decade
I think that Belladonna 30 could help your son. Maybe just a couple of doses and see how it goes. After that try Aethusa 200. You might find you need to continue to use both these remedies or just one.
Amma last decade

I have put your son's case through the remedy finder, but I'm not really sure that a 'magic pill' will be able to help at all.

The trouble is that your son has learned that he can get his way by becoming violent or angry. As far as he is concerned, he is the boss.

He needs to unlearn this before he will ever calm down.

The best way would be to completely change his environment and his care givers for a short while so that he can learn 'new rules' - where his angry or violent outbursts are punished rather than rewarded; he is unlikely to accept these rules coming from you, at home.

Once he has calmed down in a new environment, he can return home, but it is vital that you keep the new regime going when he is back in your care.
maria last decade

Have emailed you the case from the remedy finder.
maria last decade
I did not get it, Please post the reply in the forums, I will view from here.

trnair last decade
is baryta carbonica perhaps a good remedy?
muizen last decade
What is the doze, and can I get it from the medicalshop.

Please advise.
trnair last decade
dose is to be studied carefully because it is a constitutional remedy
perhaps first drainage of the liver is necessary
the best you can do is contact a homepathic doctor
muizen last decade
Give your son one doze of chamomilla in cm potency once a month
Give your son Bar-c / 30 c potency daily
Aziz A. Qureshi
Lahore Cantt. Pakistan
Aziz last decade
yes the behavior has to moderfied and keep at it praise him for the good
alangail1 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.