11yr old girl ADHD Im tired, worried for daughterMy daughter is 11 yr old and diagnosed with ADHD since 8yr old tried everything( accept drugs) from diet,cleansing,and supplements,nothing. Have not tried homeopaths praying for skilled advicewill sucess, Thanks on advance all help appreciated.
New Homeopathy Patient Intake Form
2. Age - 11
3. Sex - female
4. Single/Married n/a
5. weight - 115
6. Height 5. 3
7. country usa
8. climate - sunny
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic non- diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Thirst - always
14. Tongue and Taste -
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening? adhd
17. How do you feel? Sometimes fed up
18. How does this affect you? Tired more
19. How does it feel like? Frustrating, sad for her because sometimes cant help
20. What comes to your mind? I know something thats not drugs can help, and dont want her to be adult like this.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? Recently she stole my candy for gift of my birthday, and mothers day
22. How did that feel like? Felt no respect or boundries for people property even mother kind of hurt but told her you would be hurt if you had kids and they did this to you
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? Heart hurt
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current medicines you are taking? none
26. Family Background grandmother c, grandfather c
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient- graduated elementary going to 6 th grade
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food -
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
37. Description of my child:a need for constant attention and recognition; obsessed with status and material possessions. tend to feels special or are proud, bordering on egotism. arrogant and can be the perfect egotist in behavior. behave in an in appropriate behavior at most times and can become extremely critical of everything and everyone around her, also very quarrelsome, feels always in the right. defiant and disobedient to all forms of authority including parents. Extremely talkative in company of friends and when among people. shows very little remorse about past actions. can also be extremely cruel in her actions towards others. often lack any shame and cannot understand the difference between good and evil. prone to premeditated acts of lying. can often indulge in cheating or stealing things. nail biting to relieve the tension he or she feels (not as much used to do a lot). At most times of the day and night the she can be restless and always appears busy. can often feign sickness when they want to be left out of doing some thing.
bold actions without any thought for the consequence, but the she can also get remorseful after the act. very compulsive in her actions, often hungry, very easily distracted from herr work. Shows a precocious tendency to be shocking in public. She is always in a persons space, always going to the bathroom, constantly being redirected,
May God Bless You?
dahsha on 2012-07-06
You can buy this from your local health food stores like srouts or wholefoods.
Report back after a week. If you find any change, just stop the medicine and write back. This sweet little one needs appropriate medicine.
♥ Reva V 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.