rhumatoid arthritis with dry eyeiam suffering from dry eyes caused by rhumatoid arthritis.positive for ra & crp uric acid above 7.
poisoned by allopathic steroids for 2 years but no cure.
need help and mercy
pandiarajan on 2012-07-15
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
male age 46 yrs
please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. describe your main suffering?
rheumatoid arthritis with dry eyes(being a type 2 diabetes for 6 yrs)having a subcutaneous nodule on left elbow.eye specialist advised to consult rhumatologist for dry eyes and confirmed positive for ra factor and crp with 55% lymphocites
2. what other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
pain in lumbago/sacrum aggravated by excess coition
3. what mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
worried about salvation always praying god and have experimented god's presence..eventually admitted the karma theory and waiting for god shiva's grace.
4. what exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i am reaping my bad karmas
5. when did it all start? can you connect it to any past event or disease?
gouty arthritis/rheumatism started during a chilly winter in uttar pradesh where the mercury dips as low as 4.c
(02 yrs back)
6. which time of the day you are worst?
early morning while raising from sleep
7. what are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
coition aggravates all my physical sufferings especially rheumatism/gout/arthritis all the same coition gives mental happiness
8. do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
exposed to extreme winter or excessive coition
9. when do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. describe your general mental set up? are you moody, arrogant, mild, agreeable changeable, nervous, suspicious, easily offended, quiet, arguing, irritating, lazy etc.
easily offended & irritable
- how do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- do you like being consoled during your tough times?
yes likes to be consoled.
- are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes sensitive to noise and bright light.
- do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
yes talking to myself at times and snapping thump with finger
- how do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
blessed to have such a nice wife and children but friends are not sincere
11. what are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
fear of sleeping near windows and snakes
12. what do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
cold/chilled water..excessive thirst.aversion to hot water
13. how is your thirst: less, normal or excessive?
excessive thirst for large qty of cold/chilled water but fridge water produces cold/headache
14. how if your hunger: less, normal or excessive?
being a diabetic..extreme hunger
15. is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
spicy items and mutton/chicken
16. is your sweat normal or less or more? where does it sweat more: head, trunk or limbs?
excessive especially at feet
17. how is your bowel movement and stool type?
feels constipated and wants to pass stools 2 or 3 times in morning feels better after stools.irritable if stools do not passs in time
18. how well do you sleep? do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
supine with legs crossed and hands crossed
19. do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
absolutely me and my wife both are more happy and well satisfied
20. how do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i strongly feel and preach that god is shiva and we should be sincere and honest as far as possible
21. what medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
allopathic medications lke methyl prednisolone and homoeopathically hymosa q for gout...kali carb sulphur imat an interval of 1 week/10 days
22. what major diseases are running in your family?
23. describe, how do you look like? describe your overall appearance
black robust weighing 83 kgs wearing specs for reading with frequent rheumatic pains in feet/heel /loin..hip/wrist mostly at right sided..all aggravated after excessive coition
pandiarajan 9 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.