≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Alopecia, darkcircel, bat 3Alopecia areta in 5.5 years old child. Bald spot on head 5Suffering from alopecia areata long time. 7androgenetic alopecia female hair loss 10Female alopecia treatment .. Dr.Kadwa please help me 8alopecia 1alopecia in beard 2Suffering from alopecia areata please help me 7For Alopecia 1Alopecia, Please help! 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Alopecia Problem

Hello sir/madam,

I m male 26 (student)
Height 5 feet 2 inches
weight is 68 kgs

I have been loosing hairs from the top of my head slowly.....
hairs at back of skull is properly growing....and my hairs on top grows very slow
Due to this i have started keeping zero cut cutting style i.e very tiny hairs

My skins on top becomes visible day by day...

Due to stress i m not able to concentrate on studies too..

Plzz suggest some Homeopathic medicine for regrowing my hairs again from lost areas..........PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

  ashy12345 on 2012-07-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
kadwa 9 years ago
flouric acid 200 one dose weekly for one month arnica 30 one dose daily evening time for one month j k mohla
akshaymohl 9 years ago
Another great presciption by J K Mohla. I have verified the effectiveness of Flouric Acid 200 to remove the corrosiveness due to syphilis and how it restores hair for male pattern.

Arnica is another great addition to improve blood circulation and do more (Joepathy has plenty of proof, when given in wet dose).

Thank you again J K Mohla for bringing your rich clinical experience to this forum.

Reva V
Reva V 9 years ago
Dear JK Mohla,

I have followed your prescription for the last 1 month since I am also suffering from male pattern baldness (hereditary).

I am more concerned with the density of hair in scalp areas where I have hair left rather than growing new hair on areas which is devoid of any hair.

I have followed your prescription for last 1 month, what would be the next step? Can you please prescribe any medicine which increases scalp hair density? Thanks.
aniroy2012 9 years ago
I am 26 yr old ,my height is 5 feet ,father is 5 feet 8 n half inches and mother is 4 feet 11 inches
From last 1 n half month i have taking BARYTA CARB 200 and SILICEA 12x

Baryta carb 10 drops in 2 tbps water

and 4 tablest silicea 12x

both medicines 4 times a day

I want to know are these medicines sufficient or is there any other medicine which should i include with these?
Baryta carb 30c what abt this and symphtum is what kind of medicine? Is this helpful for growth?

Plzzz help me out
ashy12345 9 years ago
You are taking Bryta Carb-200 4 times daily for 2 months?????? What are you doing with yourself? Just following words on this prescription: ......this is just horrible.....
[message edited by AsadGhumman on Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:40:29 BST]
AsadGhumman 9 years ago
then what should i do inorder to increase my height?

plzz tell
ashy12345 9 years ago
What things i have to sacrifice for a month while taking flouric acid 200 and arnica 30?

I mean in my diet plzz help
will my lost hairs will come back and become thick?
ashy12345 9 years ago
Nothing pl inform hair fall has reduced or not
akshaymohl 9 years ago
Acid phos 1000 one dose 4 drop in one table spoon of water evening time once only stop flouric acid and continue with arnica report after one month
akshaymohl 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.