Help! My Post-Nasal Drip and HalitosisA Man Looking For Help To Stop The Embarrassment!
Post-Nasal Drip and HALITOSIS.
The Everyday Problems:
1. Constantly spitting out mucus from the back of my throat. Mucus is clear in color. It tends to get worse after I eat when Im nervous around people (This leads into the next problem).
2. As a result of the PND I have halitosis. Not only do I have an odor when I talk/open my mouth but an odor is coming from my nose when I breathe aswell. Im very embarrassed by this odor coming from my nose. Then when Im nervous I have an urgent need to swallow because the mucus flowing down my throat is forcing me to swallow. When that happens an odor then comes out of my nose.
3. I have a white coating on the back of my tongue. At times I have no taste.
4. My mouth use to get dry and I tend to get knots in my throat. The degree of these symptoms varies depending on how nervous I get around people.
-Nose breathing alternates from left to right. But now-a-days not a major concern that I pay attention to.
-In the process of finding out the results of my CT Scan on my sinuses.
-Believe this all started from mold found in my apartment beginning of last year.
-Getting an Allergy test for dust/dust mites just be on the safe side.
-Believe this all was MADE WORSE by just being nervous and embarrassed about my bad breath around people.
1. Can you really get rid of Post-Nasal Drip? If not, can it controlled?
2. Can I get rid of my Halitosis or atleast treat it and reduce the odor?
3. Does nose and throat irrigation really work?
A desperate man looking for help with PND and Halitosis.
man-man on 2005-08-18
Euphorbium would dry up your mucus and give you relief very soon. Later on you can use Kali Bichromate-30 for some time as a long term cure.
kuldeep last decade
I've been using Corallium Rub and Natrum Carb at at low dose and it didn't work for my Post-Nasal Drip. When I purchase Euphorbium and kali bichromate-30. Should I purchase a higher dose instead of the lower dose?
man-man last decade
lissas last decade
I found more info for you. Go to halitosis.ca You can find tons of info overthere. Good luck,
amimondial last decade
castertroy003 last decade
castertroy003 last decade
Plz check for any nasal polyp, usually ur symptoms are associated with nasal polyp.
drprodip last decade
Could you find a solution for this issue ?
I am also a bad vistim of exactly the same symptoms since the last many years.
Please help me..
pnd_man last decade
kingofhearts 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.