≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Panick attacks for no reason 2china rubra panick attacks 30Herbal remedies for panick and anxiety attacks 125Anxiety and Panick attacks 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Panick Attacks


I'm French, from Strasbourg, so please excuse my poor english !

I'm a guy, 26 years old and i'm suffering from panick attacks ( here we say spasmophilia) since 6 years ( 2006 )

They started few months after a friend died , and from separating with my wife.

I was student at this time. The first attack, began from a sensation of blocked deglutition, i could not swallow at all.

First came some cramps that wake me up in the night.


I Procrastinate +++
Biting my nails since i'm young
Fear of the highways, of having an car injury, of being hospitalised.
Fear in crowds
Fera that the other persons find i'm ill.
Really curious about everything
Want to have adulterous relationship but great moral conscience.
I don't like my image in the miror.
I don't like somebody behind me, for example a car on the highway.
No anxiety at work, when occupied.
Aggravated by warmth.

Crusts in the eyebrows and on the scalp.
Scalp is itching when hot weather, or when doing sport, or when taking a warm bath.
Photophobia, prefers when its night or dark.
Thirst of cold gazous water

When anxious,

Sensation of a ball in the throat, impossible to swallow, more i swallow, more i feel i will faint.

Chronic sinusitis with posterior cattarha.

Asthma, better on expectoration, expectoration better on drinking cold.

Aversion to fat !
Love coffee. Loves cheese.
Anticipation +++
Can't stay still
Grinding teeths during sleep
Ingrown nail of the big toes

Please could you tell me wich remedy is the most adapted to me ?

I took Sulphur, Medorrhinum, aconitum without any amelioration !

Thanks a lot !

  je2907 on 2012-08-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Have you ever tried Ignatia Amara? Look it up on ABC
remedies shop. It is for shock and grief - in other words
suppressed emotions that need to come out.( see
the throat section on it also)

It would be best to see a homeopath in your area-
can You do that? or need some help finding one?

Ignatia you would do 200c - once a day for 3 days. Depending
on how sensitive you are if you took one dose and then felt
releasing of tons of old things, then you would stop and let
it work. It can be intense amount of releasing just from one
dose as I have had several relatives take it for shock and grief
and I warned them ahead of time to - make the space for it,
bc they all were on a roller coaster of past things coming out
for a few days and if they had to deal with the public as in
work - they would not have been able to do that.
[message edited by simone717 on Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:49:34 BST]
simone717 last decade
Aspen bach flower for panic attack. Three times a day along with mimmulus bach flower daily evening time and white chest nut for repetition at bed time daily.med to be taken atleast for one month and max for three month
akshaymohl last decade
Tanks but im looking only for classical homeopathy !
je2907 last decade
Hi again-
go to Minimum books dot com and click on Andre Saine-The
famous French homeopath- head of Canada homeopaths.
Click on ms papers and see the violet line for interviews.
Read those. Andre Saine is a classical homeopath, he takes
and cures cases of cancr, ms etc that no one else wants
to touch.

He works in a layered approach-What is your 'constitutional
remedy' is not going to solve a lot of acute things- so If
you have shock and grief - from the start of panic attacks
due to what happened to you? Then that has to be resolved-
Ignatia is the remedy for that. When the dust clears then
your other state prior to this will be obvious which would
be a different remedy. Just as if you were in some accident
and then had pains from that- your remedy would probably
be Arnica- then you could go on after Arnica healed injuries
and go to next layer.
simone717 last decade

here are some resources for you to choose a good homeopath in France.

1.Dr. R Seror - serhom2 AT orange.fr--- see site www homeoint dot org/seror

2. Dr. Catherine Gaucher mD HOmeopath-President of homeopaths without Borders

3. Dr Christine Germain-Homeopath MD - Paris

4. SNMHF.net French homeopathy publication

5. Dr. Bernard Colin MD homeo Bourgon Jallien

You can find emails for these people- as I only have One-and get recommendations for
where you are.
simone717 last decade
I know those sites, but i've contacted Dr Seror and there is no classical homeopath in my region, that's why i posted here!
je2907 last decade
The only one you are going to find on here is if you put
Parakletos in the search box and then click his name on
a post and send him an email with your browser link. He does
not take many cases on the forum and I do not know if he would
respond. He is a classical homeopath in Norway.

Other than that your best bet, is to go online for India and
check out sites of perhaps Dr. Rojit Jain or his wife Dr. Ritu Jain.
and also drtahirahp.com ( used to be on forum)-

Sorry but it looks like you will either have to 'travel' in your
country or do this online with someone that meets your
qualifications-and that it is probably better to see a
French homeopath that meets your criteria.You can
probably do One appt and then follow up with emails-
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:39:49 BST]
simone717 last decade
Hello je2097.
I will try to help you, but right now I am way, traveling .I will be back Monday.

Parakletos ; practioner of classical homeopathy.
Parakletos last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.