Chronic hepatitis B, treatment for permanent cureDetails,
This is 37 years male, married, had blood transfusion during accident in year 2003.
In year 2006-07 had gastric problem hence had sonography, but nothing was found.
In 2008 tested positive for hepatitis B, kept quite as not aware of seriousness of the this aliment. My family members test negative to hepatitis B and also had shots to prevent the hepatitis B.
In Feb2009 consulted well known Gastroenterologiest and carried out all related blood tests, HEPATITIS B VIRAL (HBV DNA) QUANTITATIVE REAL time PCR was 5 crore IU/mL, all other test like lever function were almost normal.
Mar2009 based on the viral load, Doctor prescribed allopathic medicine Baraclude 0.5mg (very costly) one pill per day.
Aug2011 the virus load is reduced to undetectable limit i.e. 20 IU/mL and is consistently maintained to this level till date.
Since Oct2011, doctor suggested to carry out newly developed test HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN; HBsAg; AUSTRALIA ANTIGEN, Jul2012 test report result is 30834.82 IU/ml concentration and the viral load is undetectable limit i.e. 20 IU/mL.
Over the period of time my pain has reduced but not vanished, I have gastric problem. Joint pains, loss of appetite, loss of energy etc.
I am complete vegetarian since last 5 years, eat outside food very rarely, and avoid oily, spicy food, doing exercise since few months.
Feel pain on left side of stomach.
Feel good in hot weather.
Take approx 7 hours sleep daily, require to getup 1 to 2 times for urination in night.
Do not have reactions to any medicines.
Usually I have fearful dreams.
I am sensitive to cold and wind.
Suggest me the medicine.
I am ready to follow all instructions for complete cure on hepatitis B.
mumbai on 2012-08-15
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Male / 37
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
: Hepatitis B infection (Chronic type)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
: Less energetic, joint pain, loss of appetite.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
: Presently worried about the infection. When first came to know about the infection in 2008 had gone through lot of trauma, tension and hand fearful dreams, almost lost sleep for few weeks.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
: Even with less food feels bloated stomach. Loss of saliva particularly in the morning. Worried, whether this disease is curable?, I am ready to go through any hardship for curing it.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
: Around 7 years ago I had accident which required lot of blood transfusion. Thats how I acquired this disease. Came to know about it in year 2008. Initially was not aware about it in detail hence ignored. But in 2009 started taking allopathic treatment, it is continue till today.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
: Evening and night, gets exhausted frequently.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
: Tension, spicy food, travelling aggravate. Sitting calm and empty stomach gives happy feelings.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
: Yes, I feel sufferings have relations to external stimuli.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
: Feel better during hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
: I am mild, agreeable & changeable.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? : Fearful.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? : Sometimes.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? : Yes.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc? : Sensitive, Emotional.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? : I feel lucky to have great spouse and good friends.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? : Fearful about speaking to higher authorities. Earlier use to have frequent dreams of falling from height, presently dreams snakes & fire accidents.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
: I like simple food like dal rice, green vegetables.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? : Thirst is less.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? : Less.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? : Spicy oily food & Chilies.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? : Sweat is normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? : Bowel movement is regular but not satisfactory. Stool is semi solid, sometimes it feels sticky during washing.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? : Generally take 7 to 8 hrs sleep, getup once or twice for bathroom. Majority time sleep on right shoulder, hand folded below head/neck, sometimes straight on back with both hands folded below head.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? : Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? : Feels lucky
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
: a) Taking allopathic medicine Baraclude 0.5mg once a day since Apr2009. My Hepatitis-B viral load (5 crore IU/ml in Feb2009) has come down to less than detectable (20 IU/ml) since last 8 months and sustained at this level.
b) Since Oct2011, doctor suggested to carry out newly developed test Hepatitis B Surface Antigen; HBsAg; Australia Antigen, Jul2012 test report result is 30834.82 IU/ml concentration.
c) I want to become Negative to Hepatitis-B, this is only possible when the surface Antigen count come down to <0.05 IU/ml
d) Even though the viral load has come down to less than detectable (20 IU/ml) I am not feeling healthy.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? : Blood sugar to mother and father.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance : 5.8 inch, wheatish, medium built, black hairs.
[message edited by mumbai on Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:17:06 BST]
mumbai 7 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
Hepatitis B Nosode 30c
Hepatitis B Vaccine 30c
2 drops 4 times a day in half cup water
merashah 6 years ago
1) Whether the prescribed medicine is for Hepatitis-B infected person? as i heard the vaccine do not work after infection.
2) Shall i take both the medicine prescribed by you.
3) Where can i get these medicine in Mumbai?
mumbai 6 years ago
Nana Boadi Mensah aka Dr Boadi, the famous herbalist and ceo of Dr Boadi Herbal Center at Asante Agona in the Efigya Sekyere South of the Ashanti Region poses for the camara with a 22 year old Felix Opoku Bour from Bole whom he cured of the dreadly hepatitis b virus. Displaying are the lab results from Bole District Hospital and Bil Clinical Laboratories in Wa. Young Felix first brought the lab results from these two health centers which stated he was hepatitis b positive and after five months of pure herbal treatment from Dr Boadi Herbal Center he went back to these same places for another test and this time the lab results showed negative meaning he was totally cured from hepatitis b.
Dr Boadi has over the years cured people with hiv/aids, hepatitis b, diabetes, epilepsy , asthma amongst many diseases. And all these claims are backed by results from Komfo Anokye, Medilab, Korle Bu, Asafo Agyei and health centers all over the country.
She therefore urges everyone who is hepatitis b positive to go to Dr. Boadi Herbal Center for his or her total cure and healing.
You can reach Dr Boadi Herbal Center on +27787225494 whatsapp +27842536104 email healthmedlab at gmail dot com
DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE THE ONLY OFFICIAL NUMBERS OF DR BOADI HERBAL CENTER, ANY OTHER NUMBERS AND ANY OTHER STORIES ARE THAT OF SCAMMERS WHO ARE IN TO DUPE YOU OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, PLEASE BE WISE AND ALERT!!!
gerrad645645 3 years ago
Frankloveth123 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.