stone in a gall bladderMy 6 yr old boy has a stone in his gall bladder. Is there any medicine in homeopathy which can dissolve that stone
The size of stone is 8.5mm.
we refer to allopathic doctors and they are saying to remove gall bladder.
Is there any other way out other then removal of gall bladder?
[message edited by anu-s on Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:22:07 BST]
anu-s on 2012-09-11
This is very sad that gall bladder removal is required for a 6 yr old boy. You may try homeopathy for a month or two before going with the recommendation of allopathic doctors. I hope & pray that we can avoid gall bladder removal with homeopathy.
Please get the below remedy ASAP:
1- Berberis Vulgaris-Q
Dosage: Give him 5 drops of remedy in quarter i.e. 1/4 cup of water thrice daily for 10 days & report back. Take the remedy 30 min before or after eating/drinking anything.
Also please answer the questionnaire given in the next post for help in future treatment after completing the first week with Berberis-Q. It is good if you can answer the below questions today so that I may look for any supporting remedy that is required.
Prayers & best wishes,
[message edited by AsadGhumman on Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:29:00 BST]
♡ AsadGhumman 8 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24- What is the colour of his eyes i.e the white part. Is it yellowish, pale, white etc??
[message edited by AsadGhumman on Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:33:03 BST]
♡ AsadGhumman 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.