No appetite and growth for 5.4 year old girlGender: Female
Age: 5.4 years
Body Type: small
Height: 3 feet
Weight: 26 lbs
General appearance: small.
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Nux 30, Alpha alpha, Lycopodium 30, Silicia 30, Ant Tartar 30
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? My 5 year does not have appetite since she is born. She is not growing enough.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? She does not prefer to drink milk/water in the morning as she burps a lot while drinking it.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? n/a
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. n/a
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? since birth
6. Which time of the day you are worst? n/a
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? n/a
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Good nature, but cries easily.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? n/a
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? n/a
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? n/a
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? sometimes nail biting when nervous.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? Good.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? Likes all fruits except banana
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? less
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? none
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? normal. sometimes sweat more on head.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? once is 2 days
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Sleep wells on side. Sleeping on stomach is preferred.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? n/a
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? n/a
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? as mentioned above
22. What major diseases are running in your family? none
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) Small
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. n/a
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
[message edited by cowjumpoverthemoon on Sat, 06 Oct 2012 06:01:11 BST]
[message edited by cowjumpoverthemoon on Sat, 06 Oct 2012 06:08:40 BST]
cowjumpoverthemoon on 2012-10-06
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.