Premature Ejaculation and other problems !! Senior Doctor PleasePatient ID: Salim Sex: Male Age: 26 weight: 51 KG
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Premature Ejaculation, Low Sex Drive and Stamina, cant concentrate a long during intercourse
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Too Much sweat and bad smells come out from socks if wear shoes or sandal anything.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Too much upset, sex desire comes to zero.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Last 5 years. I had typhoid fever when I was 4-5 year of age. Now am having tonsil.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Not actually In day, its same all the time. But
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Watching porn its PE.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes. When I date with my GF in private place. Or when I am alone I do masturbate.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I like winter season like 15-20 deg Celsius. Dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Lazy, Mild but Agreeable Changeable.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Normal nothing special
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Not at all
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Umm whom I like I mixed with them pretty friendly. I feels good.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No at all right now. Previously it was for my father he was a heart patient but he passed away 8 months back.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Mutton Curry and winter vegetables. Fish which has excess bones.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Not too much
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat more. Limbs and feet
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Bowel movement not so good, need to give pressure. Stool type hard.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep normally good. Left side lying
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Never thought about it. I think I am normal like others but I know computers well so I think different from others in this side.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
No I havent take any sort of medication.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My father had heart diseases. My mother doesnt have any problem.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
saambd on 2012-12-14
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.