TinnitusPls help Dr. Kadwa
Patient ID: ALI Sex: Male Age: 45
1. Describe your main suffering?
Ans : Tinnitus (crickets sound in both ears)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ans : High blood pressure, Piles, Migraine headache (Normally Left Side)
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Ans : Feeling discomfort
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Ans : I feel sharp sound of crickets like in both ears
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans : Aprox Three months
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Ans : Morning and night (When there is no surrounding noise)
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Ans: Nothing special
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Ans : I think NOT
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans : NA
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Ans: Agreeable Changeable
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Ans : No change
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Ans: YES (Noise)
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Ans : NO
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ans : Nothing Special
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Ans. Nothing special
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Ans: Normal (feet, hand palm)
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans. Normal, Two times in a day
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Ans. Good, nothing specific
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Ans: No such feeling
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans : Nothing
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ans: Nothing Special
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Ans: Medium build, 90 Kg weight, 5 feet 8 inch height
malik_sikandar on 2012-12-26
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
If this doesn't help you should take Lycopodium 200 and Lachesis 200 one by one as above after 15 days (wait and watch period) for each.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.