The ABC Homeopathy Forum
Help with Thuja doses.Hello,
I have been doing research on homeopathy, mainly to treat myself.
I used to take homeopathy medicines in 2010 and 2011. back then I was self-medicating mostly I have tried Hep Sul, Lachesis 30, LM1, Sulphur 200, Thuja 1M, LM1,
Then I stopped taking them in 2011 ..until now. Anyway, recently I did some research on my current symptoms again and took one dose of Thuja 10M (on 15th of this month)I have the following symptoms
1) Taking unreasonably long time to bathe or do any work really. I don't value time at all.
3) Not at all impulsive because I am afraid of failure.
5)Base of feet have a lot of calluses.
6) Tendency to scar. A lot of old scars on body, hyperpigmented.
7) Can be convincingly deceptive
8) Acne since last 8 years. Body acne, abdomen, back, arms, chest, face, scalp too sometimes.
9) Skin has a dirt layer always, despite of regularly bathing, humidity makes my skin greasy and bad. Wet and humid climate affects skin badly.
10) Used to get dreams of flying and mishaps to family.
11)Hairfall from the scalp and infected hair follicles all over body.
13) Early menses and last for only about 3 days.
14) Cannot eat breakfast before 10:30 am. Small appetite.
15) Mottled appearance of skin at the back of the hands and feet. I get tanned easily. I also have small moles on my body. I am getting new ones too, really tiny.
btw in 2011 when I took Thuja, I got bloated for 3 days as an aggravation and got new acne on my back. I should have understood that it's an aggravation but I panicked and stopped the treatment. I don't get dreams about flying anymore. I think Thuja is my remedy. and the 10m that I took on 15th of this month gave me itchy small hives all over the body last night they were gone by morning.
I have a feeling I should take silicea 30 for 3 days to push out the secretions from my skin.
I need further guidance on this.
jas24 on 2012-12-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.