20 yo male, history of ODD, Bipolar, adhd diagnosis at age 12If someone could offer some help for my brother I would greatly appreciate it.
We lost our mother in Nov 2012, stepfather in Sept 2011. I am now only person he has to help him but he has already threatened to hurt me twice. The first time was over asking him to clean up his mess, dishes and trash that he let sit for two months. He threatened to shoot me and my son and grabbed a golf club acting like he was going to hit tv (it was his). Sometimes I think he just manipulates and threatens to harm himself and others but I'm afraid he may take things too far one time. I know it is not normal to act this way. He had past history of punching holes in walls, saying I hate you and hope you die to both mother and stepfather and they both have. He does show quilt over mother's death for treating her bad. She was hit by a car walking, so had nothing to do with him. He self medicates with pot daily. He yells when there are noises he doesn't like while I do dishes or watch tv. He states he can't deal with things. I can't have a conversation or get him to do many things a day as he is too overwhelmed with things. He makes others responsible for him and his actions and blames them for things if something doesn't work out. He has no job and if he gets money, he will spend it without regard to upcoming needs or responsibilities. He had started having problems around 4th grade after mom and stepdad divorced. He started fighting in school, missing school, chasing kids with knives, punching holes in walls, threatening moms boyfriend with box cutter. Went into hospital a few times, once after trying to hang himself when mother took away his cds as punishment. Went to HS but didn't graduate because he never turned in work. Still hasn't finished GED.
here is his form
1. ID Rt
2. Age 20
3. Sex Male
4. Single/Married Single
5. weight 195lbs
6. Height . 66
7. country USA
8. climate hot, humid summer, cold winters
9. List of your complaints - Parents death, depression, severe anxiety and occasional suicidal thoughts
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint since November 2012
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening? Too much stress.
17. How do you feel? The worse Ive ever felt.
18. How does this affect you? Prevents me from supporting myself.
19. How does it feel like? Like having each end of your sane mind torn in opposite directions.
20. What comes to your mind? Too dark to reveal.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? My mom died.
22. How did that feel like? Like I lost my point to live.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? It felt like breathing through a straw and I couldnt sleep.
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? Self-destructive behavior.
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Wellbutrin, Depakote, Adderall, Trazadone, Sereoquel, Ambien, plus many more.
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
jdc02 on 2013-02-01
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.