Father with obsessive compulsive disorderMy father suffering with obsessive compulsive disorder as per my brother-in-law a homeopathy physician.
1. father washes hands tons of time in a day. even if hands are clean enough
he continue washing them and keep continue to wash at least for 2 minutes whereas normally you can wash your hands in 20-30 seconds
2. repeats words, even in row more than 5 times e.g. 'its so cold today'
I counted he said 'its so cold today' more than 54 times in last 3 days
3. hates cold air so hates winter season, becomes very scary in winter. keep use hot air blower all the time, lock all doors
tightly, wears tons of clothes, wears cap in all winter
but, in spite of hating winter he does not appreciate summer and rainy seasons too.
4. scares with any new thought, ideas. particularly if a suggestion is from minor
always having negative point of view. Full of negative ideas. Fear being harmed
once if his own idea he likes , he can defend them even with stupid logics
preoccupied, specially with youngsters (specially when they wearing jeans), rich (according to him, every rich person is rich because of black money)
5. very mess life style, postpone taking a bath, postpone almost every important things,
not reach at time anywhere. can't go anywhere without a plan, without substances for example if he needs to go out, bring tons of things, some of them can be useless,
he does not want to discomfort his life for a single second while travelling. brings his own pillow, own bed sheets, some religious books which he never reads but belief they protect him while travelling
6. in the night check all locks more than 1 time, they are locked properly or not. if outside from home, he calls to home taker more
than 3-4 times , repeats all security checks.
7. very superstitious, die hard fan of vastu shastra, he believes they work for him to earn money, to keep illness away.
he found guilty his house for my mother's death(renal failure) up to a certain extent.
many gurus are changed in life time .. more than 5 or 6. after every 5-6 years he brings new god or guru to worship.
8. always appreciates obedient children, never likes new or different ideas.
strongly advocates what he likes, is the only way to do a thing right and every person must follow him.
for example as he hates oranges , its a useless thing on earth according to him and nobody must eat it. it create cough, its sore
9. though he does not know how drive a car, he sit with driver and keep instruction him , use horn, e.g. 'now use clutch, now its
the time to pass the other vehicle', 'use side indicators now'
if driver ignores him, he started blow horn himself ..
keep speaking even in more than 3-4 hours continuously in journey , sitting with and instructing to driver. according to him 'I can't
sleep in journey as I have a role to instruct driver' he feels very important himself than anybody else specially in journey and in
societies, in parties. either he wants himself in the center or go in corners alone to smoke etc. he hardly likes to be in party
without being center of the party. so speak loudly in parties, suggest how to organize a party etc.
he never likes 2 family members are talking each other alone. either he want to adjourn the meeting or want to involve in it.
probably he has some fears someone is talking about him , something bad as, once he poked like 'what kind of meeting is this leaving
your work , talking something bad about me? '
10. almost a chain smoker, tea addicted. acidity problem all the time. smokes some kind of leaves sometimes in cigarettes, quit
alcohol because of a Dharma, chew tobacco
11. joint replaced, hernia operated, acidity, piles, constipation but go to toilet many times in a day, upset stomach, cough problem
(probably because of cigarettes)
12. though he takes care of others from 'cough and cold' but he wants everybody getup in time and works for him all day long restlessly.
13. exact place for exact thing. everything must be its own place.
AnuBro on 2013-02-11
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.