Pilondial cyst help..I have a pilondial cyst and I want to get rid of it please help what should I do?
[message edited by jayembe on Sat, 16 Mar 2013 20:31:48 GMT]
jayembe on 2013-03-16
2. Age: 21
3. Sex: Female
4. Single/Married: Single
5. weight: 137
6. Height: 5' 9
7. country: USA
8. climate: Cold, winter
9. List of your complaints: Suffering from pain in the butt crack due to a cyst, there were two tiny sinuses two days ago and now there are tons more starting to form along the butt crack. This is my first time experiencing a pilnodial cyst
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
Pain only started two days ago. A week before that I had noticed twice that there had been some type of clear liquid ejected from the sinus.
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
I had also treated the sinuses with tea tree oil overnight last night but it has irritated the skin and the area now looks purple and bruised.
17. How do you feel?
Feel upset and in constant frustration and pain.
18. How does this affect you?
A lot, I cant stop worrying about it, I just want to have it go away.
19. How does it feel like?
Feels itchy and pressure/pain on tailbone.
20. What comes to your mind?
Frustration, hope that it will go away for good. Also worried that sinuses will never close I will just have a butt crack full of little holes.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
Tumeric- took 3 teaspoons in last 24 hours
Tea tree oil-causing lots of pain and burning as well as purpling/bruising look to the region.
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
Studying to become a holistic doctor. Currently getting a bachelors in biology and hope to master in acupuncture and oriental medicine.
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
Love desserts, i am mainly vegetarian, only eat chicken as a meat and fish.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
None that I know of.
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
I am laid-back, sensitive when it comes to emotions, logical, very low anger, i get worried a lot, i am shy and reserved.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Aggravation increases during menstrual cycle.
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
Lower part in butt crack.
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Color of the liquid that came out was clear but none has been coming out since about 5 days ago.
jayembe 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.