probably spring allergy ?Hello, i am 35 years old...and suddenly a week ago i suffer from dizzinnes...like having driking a lot of wine...pressing on my head and eyes...cannot concentrate at all...i feel my eyes heavy...i get angry very easy.these symptoms are worse in the morning...when i go outside...and i feel relief late at night....
i would appreciate if you could help me.
endomaria on 2013-03-30
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
1. Not clear mind, feel dizzy, in eyes and head, feel my eyes heavy, cant watch tv, or in the computer.
2.i have endometriosis on my right ovary (3 cm chocolate cyst) , i dont suffer from abdomen pain..i have with vagina liquids like yugurts,withou itching, smell, hotness. i do suffer from migranes starting from the lest side...feeling like pressing.my blood pressure is at high normal level, 12,8 with 8,5 mmhg. and i often have rumble in stomach, without pain. and when i stress my stomach gets big.i often press my teeth during sleep.
3.i am very anxious, i get easily upset and scare of illness, i get angry easily, i cry easily, i laugh easily, i feel and i am very lonely, i dont have friends to communicate with.i get offended easily although i am very outgoing person.i seem happy and i make others laugh but i am very sensitive ..and i dont want others knowing that.
4.when i am worst i feel anxious,very nervous i feel my mind confused, i panic ...if i cry i feel a little better, or if i have a hot bath...but only for a while.i feel also angry and weak.here where i live i have noone to share, to talk seriously, meaning that relationships are so false and surface. when i am worse i dont want to to nothing at all, except from talking to telephone with my family,and close friends
5. it all stated 7days ago, when i saw thw ship with colleaques leaving and me staying alone.a month ago i fall in love with a person..but he didnt have feelings to give,,,and i disapointed so much...
6.i am worst in the morning and at the end of the school...from 2 in the evening till 8 .
7. agrravate : by sounds, tv, or voices, from light, from heat with humidity, from alcholol
ameliorate¨¨ by massage on head,by pressing my head, by having a hot bath, by walking out on fresh clean air at night.sea relaxs me.
8.i thnik by the lack of company, of friends
9.feel better on fresh clean air without to much sun, without hummidity. i hate hummidity.
10. with children in school im very kind and happy, i make them laugh, i say jokes...the same with friends. i am unpatient, i am suspicious, i help others, very sensitive to others, nervous, anxious, deep inside im very shy, but by sayings jokes...others believe the oposite.
-i am scared of thunderstorms,, the sound.
- yes i like talking to people who realy hear me
-very sensitive to noise, less in smells
-i touch my hair, every single hair, i like itching my head, and touch th hair from the root to the end.
-i like saying jokes with frieds, and going in the sea, i miss my family but i have used to live alone 10 years now and their presence in the same home...stresses me.i miss the company, the relaxiation the calm of my boyfriend who lives in other town.
11.i fear of missing my boyfriend, because he is much older than me..fear of missing my family. i often dream that i fly.i am afraid of illnesses and virus.i search in the internet all the tme.
12. i like spicy things, like barbeque chips, ham and cheese, acid foods and beverages,and coffe. i hate milk, less yugurt.and boiled eggs.
13. i think less.
14.in these days i feel that i dont have sensation that my stomach is full.
15.milk, boiled egg, not allergy just dislike.
16.as always, i sweat more underarms and at genitals.
17.i think its normal, it depends on food that i consume. when i consume meat i have constipation.
18.sometimes noises from doors, or perople, or thunderstorms wakes me up at midnight and i am frightened, if its not noisy i sleep well, but i often wake up in the mornigg and i feel tired. i sleep facing down, or on embryo posture.
21. the latest med that i took was nux vomica for nausea and arsenicum for upset intestines.
22.no major disease, but both mother and father suffering from pains , father in his waist and mother in her elbow.
23.brown hair, seems like curly, square face with big cheeks, big mouth,weight 68 kg, height 167 cm.
24. my menstrual blood is stable, 28 days, i dont sufferfrom apdomen pain but headaches 3 mothns now, before the period.
25.1998. endometriosis, laparoscopy surgery in the right ovary.
2005. endometriosis coming back...2,5 cm in the same place.
2006. paind and heat during sexual intercourse ...
2012.endometriosis, liguid in the right fallopian tube, pain like itching in the area.my gums started to bleed whrn brusing, i made theraphy for oulitis but my gums are still sweeling.
2013.starting homeopathy...itching pain desapear.my gums are swolen in the uper side.
endomaria 7 years ago
For your ovarian cyst, you may have to continue taking SEPIA for some weeks more.
For one dose, take 3 drops of remedy in a table spoon of water. Do not take any food or water one hour before or after taking the doses.
Come back after 15 days to report on the changes you feel.
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
I forgot to tell u that i adore eating spagetti with tomato .I can eat every day.
[message edited by endomaria on Sun, 31 Mar 2013 11:02:19 BST]
endomaria 7 years ago
what can i do ??
repeat the previous ??
thank u in advance
endomaria 7 years ago
Do the same for any future headaches or any suffering. Gradually, you will get cured of all problems. Yes, you may have to go for a high potency if this one doesn't work. But the remedy will remain the same.
[message edited by rishimba on Tue, 16 Apr 2013 05:28:08 BST]
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.