≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ® Arthritis: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Arthritis

Candida overgrowth and early rheumatoid arthritis14Arthritis3rheumatoid arthritis5Mother (66yo) suffers from painful cramps, stretched-painful nerve and osteo-arthritis22Chronic rheumatoid arthritis10Please help - need remedy recommendations for joint pain and psoriatic arthritis1Rheumatoid arthritis1Osteoarthritis26Rheumatoid arthritis5Osteoarthritis22


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Rhuematoid Arthritis & Polymyositis

My brother 30 years old is suffering from RA since last 5 years and recently diagnosed with polymyositis too. He is on Corticosteroids and some other allopathy medicines. We don't have any family history of RA or Polymyositis. Please help us.Is it possible to treat polymyositis in Homeopathy? Please suggest me any good qualified Homeopathy doctor in north India.
[message edited by jamalsn on Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:18:56 BST]
[message edited by jamalsn on Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:23:48 BST]
  jamalsn on 2013-04-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

I found two drs. ( brothers) referred to on a thread in this forum by a British homeopath
who cured herself of RA. You need to realize that each person is going to have
a different remedy unique to them. She thought highly of these two brothers, and they had
a father who founded a well known homeopathic school/ focusing on finding the right
remedy by studying mostly the mental characteristics of a patient.(drs. Sanjay and Yogesh Sehgal.)

I think your brother, thru the use of steroids has suppressed his illness into coming out
now with the polymyositis. I also think these drs. would be good choices to work on him.
One of them was on a You Tube giving a seminar in Czechoslovakia, so these are
serious, legitimate people.

They are in Delhi- Phone number is (011)22774751

The thread where they were told about by the British homeopath was

If you want to post on that thread and leave your email- has to be written out as
in jamalnAt gmail dot com- or it won't be allowed on the post- the british homeopath
might contact you also.

There was another thread- http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/51517
with a drprayfullahompath At sancharnet.in talking about using Radar homeopathy
software to find the right RA remedy for a patient. You could email him also-

I think though that the first drs. and /or British homeopath could really help your brother.
[message edited by simone717 on Mon, 08 Apr 2013 02:10:24 BST]
simone717 last decade
Dear Smone717,

Thanks a lot for useful information. I will convince my brother for Homeopathy treatment. He doesn't believe in homeopathy due to his past experience and stress.
jamalsn last decade
You have to have the right Doctor- I have had same experience whether
it is allopathic Md's or homeopaths. The British homeopath on that
thread cured herself with one dose of a remedy ( but it was the right

Meantime, I would suggest that he try to find a shiatsu or
authentic acupressure person to work on him, bc these massages
deal with pain and also boost the immune system. I have a lot of
experience with these, they work. Google the mayo clinic site
on acupressure and shiatsu. You wear clothes, they work on your
spine aka immune system. It can only help not harm.
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.