Mental problemI had a troubled past, with family violence, suppressed anger and helplessness. For quite some time (more than 3 years to be precise) I have noticed that I do not enjoy talking to people and it quite clear on my face and people also notice it, I feel as if my eyes are shrinking, with lips trembling and as if I am making wired faces while talking and am very nervous. Public speaking is a nightmare for me.
I also suffer from GERD for which I am taking Nat Phos 6X and arnica 30C for the last one week and have found great relief.
Does kali phos 6x and argentim nit 30 will help me in my improving my mental state. Are these two ok for such symptoms. And also can all the homeo medicines can be taken together or is it one remedy at one time. How to take the argentim nit 30C which is in liquid form. I mean is it like diluting three drops of it in 500 ml water and then one cap full of that water.
devender on 2013-05-11
in totality. Your mental state causes match a lot of
staphysagria symptoms. If you get the mental symptoms
targeted with the right remedy, very often the physical symptoms
then start balancing themselves out afterwards.
There are too many things going on here which cannot be
treated as parts. You need to see a good homeopath in person,
or else someone has to retake your case on here. You have
to fill out the form questions and put answers on this
[message edited by simone717 on Sat, 11 May 2013 06:41:54 BST]
♥ simone717 6 years ago
Thank you very much for your reply. As desired, I am answering the questionnaire as per my best ability. Hope some learned people will be able to offer some help. There are no homoeopaths in Singapore where I live currently.
Patient ID: Sex: Male Age: 40
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Lack of confidence while talking to people.
Feel awkward while talking to people and it shows on my face also. Very weird expression on face while talking to others especially when listening to them directly.
GERD Reflux problem.
Many a time think that I might suffer from one deadly disease or the other. Am very moody. Prefer to be alone most of the times.
I can't forget about bad things quite easily and keep thinking about it. If something had happened during the day, it will keep disturbing me the whole day. Get offended even at slightest hint of being the target directly or indirectly.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Unexplained pain in the leg, hip joint, which keeps shifting from one leg to another without any reason, especially at night.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
angry, frustrated and a feeling of helplessness
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Last 4-5 years ago. However, can't figure out what trigerred it.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
The pain in leg is severe whenever I try to meditate to calm myself and while sleeping the pain/discomfort is the worst. After I have slept, the pain vanishes in the morning.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily Offended, Quiet, Lazy
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I hate it
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel good about my family and home is the only place where I very comfortable, with my family, wife and kids.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fears of dieing young and leaving my family in lurch.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I am a complete foodie and I like every food. However, sour food is not my favorite.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal. I only take breakfast, lunch and dinner and nothing else.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal. Head and armpits.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Swift and slippery. Usually it is over in under one minute.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Falling asleep is not very easy for me. Sleep on my stomach in a running pose. However, once asleep I wake up only in the morning without any disturbance. My family tells me that I have the habit of talking in sleep thought it doesn't make any sense.
For the last one month I am jogging in the morning and now my sleep is getting normal and I am fast asleep soon after retiring to bed.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am very good at heart but suffer the most.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have been taking Nat Phos 6X (5 pallets) three times a day after each meal and arnica 30C (3 drops in 500 ml water and after shaking) take one cap full of the bottle.
My symptoms are improving.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
I think there is a history of mental disease in my family. Everybody in the family are psychos, with all of them being too moody, suffer from anger and general suspicion.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Heavy structure above waist. Weight around 80 kg, am 5'6', broad shoulders
[message edited by kadwa on Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:15:23 BST]
[message edited by devender on Sat, 11 May 2013 08:16:06 BST]
devender 6 years ago
by your parents?
Prior to 4 years ago when this started, how were social
interactions at that time?
♥ simone717 6 years ago
My social interactions four years ago were almost the same but I never felt that I was shy or nervous while talking with people. I used to feel very confident. But now I feel ashamed that I am not able to talk properly and it is affecting my work also as I am not comfortable talking to my boss and there is hardly any eye contact with him these days. I think he also realises this and he avoids eye contact with me.
I forgot to mention my palms sweat a lot and my palms are sort of greasy mostly.
devender 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.