Female genital herpes help29, Female
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
genital herpes, recurrent since first outbreak last month, 3rd outbreak. Less severe since initial outbreak.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Extreme tiredness/fatigue, lack of sex drive, dysthymia, irregular periods for 2 months (very late but took test and not pregnant)
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Feeling mediocre, not excited about anything
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Herpes are itchy, burning, make sex uncomfortable for a long time, self-esteem is low
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
About 1 month ago, contracted from my long-term partner who is HSV2 positive
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
No time of day is worse, but my exhaustion sets in before bed and when I first wake up
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Unsure, in general I feel better during hot weather but not sure how it relates to my issues
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Im normally mild, agreeable, and nervous. Currently also lazy and moody, irritating, and quiet.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Fine, I love them
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Normally sensitive to light, while suffering this affliction I am sensitive to noise, light and touch
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
I bite my nails and pick my fingers
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my family and partner but also feel distant from all of them
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of heights, afraid of my partner falling out of love with me, of my family, partner and pets dying. I do not have reoccurring dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
sugar, carbs, fats
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Not well, I fall asleep but usually wake up during the night. I usually sleep on my side, left or right.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I think Im pretty similar to others
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Valtrex at first outbreak, it went away and then came back after I had completed the dose. Did not get another prescription as I dont think it really worked. Currently taking cimetidine, iodine, selenium.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
56, average weight, pale skin with freckles, dark blonde hair that I dye black, green eyes
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Used to be regular, have not been for past two periods last about 8 days, very heavy in middle days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Excessively tired, cranky, low self-esteem, worry about how fat I am before period. Sometimes have bad cramps or get tired during period.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Thick and bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Sometimes but not regularly.
inwaves on 2013-06-15
1. Rhus Tox-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give feedback
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Sat, 15 Jun 2013 07:42:05 BST]
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.