Any homeo remedy to cure sleep disorder ?Male 36.For last 10 yrs. I'm on sleeping pills.Without pills I cant able to sleep but always I get a very bad morning hangover.
Pills helps for sleeping but it is unrefreshed. Is there any solution in homeopathy ?
ujjal2013 on 2013-06-26
Height :5 ft 5 inc Weight : 54 kg Country : India
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
Mood irritating.Dont want to talk to anybody. Like to be lay down on the bed alone. hates social activities. Spends sleepless night.
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
Gas & acidity from childhood.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
I have told my mental sufferings.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I lay down on bed.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started almost 10 yrs ago.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which
aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
Hot weather & sunshine.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better at cold weather. Cant tolerate hot weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I'm very polite but sometimes irritating mood.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like thunderstorm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I cant bear loud noise or noisy places,Hates lights,likes dark.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
I'm caring to themselves.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I often speaks out loud in dream.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave for sweets.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
Sweat more on head.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Bowel regular,Stool normal.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I have to take sleeping pills for sleeping. Sometimes 2-3 pills.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I dont think so.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have taken antidepressants & sleeping pills for last 10 yrs or so. If I stop medicine I relapses.
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living ?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I'm male 36.Height 5'5',weight 54 kg. Very simple to look round face spectacles.
ujjal2013 8 years ago
Please be patient. You just put the info up less
than an hour ago. Many of the prescribers do not
come on here till several hours from now.( It is 11 pm in India, wait for
[message edited by simone717 on Wed, 26 Jun 2013 18:35:53 BST]
♡ simone717 8 years ago
Ok I see you have duplicate posts and 2 user names. This one
and user name of brajagopal. htttp://www.abchomeopathy.com/
!. You are not allowed to have 2 user names on this forum.
2. Your previous post, you got a prescription from askhaymohl, who is
You can click on any poster's name and see their profile and who they are.
Dr. Mohla is a homeopathic Dr. Anuj is not a doctor, but knows a lot
No two homeopaths really ever do the same prescription. You have a choice
to follow Dr. Mohla - you can only work with one person at a time- people
do not collaborate on these things unless they think someone is terribly
Your choice is to either follow Dr. Mohla's prescription or else you can click on Anuj's name
and ask him to take over your case and follow him.
Please keep all on the other thread and do not make duplicate threads or
use other user names.
Http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/387403 is the thread to use.
See front forum upper left - my most recent threads to keep track.
[message edited by simone717 on Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:10:44 BST]
♡ simone717 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.