Hyperacidity problem from approx 10 to 12 years1. What exactly happens?
Acidity, Constipation, swelling , Less urine and gas
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
Acidity: I get sour burps, feel burning in chest
Swelling: Swelling in hands and face
Less Urine: Stomach feels tight.. Like water is there in stomach
Gas: Pain in stomach.. Sometimes in any part pain starts
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
After eating something it gets worst.
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
Its happening from 10 years approx.. Its a daily thing..
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
After my mother's death I feel disturbed. It happened in 2001 March.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
I try to handle things with peace myself.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Emotional and aggressive. Sad also
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
Childhood was very nice. No problem.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
I crave for spicy food. I hate non vegetarian.
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
Crave for hot tea and no hate.
3. What your sleep is like
At present disturbed.
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
I feel lazy.
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
Good. Working all time.
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
madhugupta on 2013-06-30
1. Carbo Veg-200 6 pills morning
2. Nux Vomica-200 6 pills evening
Pl take the treatment for 10 days and then give feedback
Pl avoid milk and dairy products.
shouse_nsk 9 years ago
In March 2012 I got operation done for left ear drum(Kaan ka parda) as it was destroyed. But the operation was not successfull and still there is hole in it.
Now every time day and night I hear a very loud sound of wind and whistle. In night its very tough to sleep due to this noise.
Due to this noise sometimes I am not able to listen what others are saying. Hearing problem is now very common for me and I feel heaviness in Head also and tired as well
Plz suggest medicine...
madhugupta 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.