Hyperacidity problem from approx 10 to 12 years1. What exactly happens?
Acidity, Constipation, swelling , Less urine and gas
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
Acidity: I get sour burps, feel burning in chest
Swelling: Swelling in hands and face
Less Urine: Stomach feels tight.. Like water is there in stomach
Gas: Pain in stomach.. Sometimes in any part pain starts
In March 2012 I got operation done for left ear drum(Kaan ka parda) as it was destroyed. But the operation was not successfull and still there is hole in it.
Now every time day and night I hear a very loud sound of wind and whistle. In night its very tough to sleep due to this noise.
Due to this noise sometimes I am not able to listen what others are saying. Hearing problem is now very common for me and I feel heaviness in Head also and tired as well
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
After eating something it gets worst.
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
Its happening from 10 years approx.. Its a daily thing..
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
After my mother's death I feel disturbed. It happened in 2001 March.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
I try to handle things with peace myself.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Emotional and aggressive. Sad also
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
Childhood was very nice. No problem.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
I crave for spicy food. I hate non vegetarian.
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
Crave for hot tea and no hate.
3. What your sleep is like
At present disturbed.
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
I feel lazy.
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
Good. Working all time.
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
madhugupta on 2013-07-08
faisal qureshi 9 years ago
fwi, It is good to tell people, ok I will be back tomorrow or
after I analyze, etc. Otherwise , people start making new posts,
or others prescribe and then
you have wasted your research time.
♡ simone717 9 years ago
I would however caution the patient about taking 4 tablets NP four times daily as prescribed as some have reported that it can cause a slight Diarrhoea.
Homeopaths may not be aware that Nat Phos 6x will also reduce weight by at least 1kg per WEEK very safely. The dose is just 2 tablets taken after each of 2 meals daily.
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
Actually I am not so technical. Please mention the medicines again that what should be taken arnica and np both or only np.
Waiting for reply...
madhugupta 9 years ago
Faisal is a homeopath in the UK- no two people agree exactly
on dosage, etc. Faisal has taken your case and spent time
studying it. You have other symptoms besides Gerd.
Please follow what Faisal prescribed. Nat phos 6x 4 tabs, THREE times a day.
If you have any changes or problems just report back in here and
Faisal will adjust what needs to be adjusted for you. Otherwise
just report back in two weeks.
This is an open forum and anyone can put their opinion on a post.
This often confuses people. You have to follow one person.
Faisal is supervising your case.
[message edited by simone717 on Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:51:54 BST]
♡ simone717 9 years ago
Nat phos is basic biochemic remedy there is no harm to try it.
faisal qureshi 9 years ago
There is no improvement in my acidity problem. I feel a lot of acid in stomach. Also i hear a lot of noise in my ear whose eardrum is not there.
Please suggest something...
madhugupta 9 years ago
Did you notice anything happening at all from the Nat phos?
Any small changes?
I am going to ask Anuj to look at your case now and he will
have more questions.
♡ simone717 9 years ago
What is your chief complaint?
When did this complaint start?
What was going on at this time? ( examples: emotional upsets, disappointments, illness of others, accidents, injuries, travel, new foods or
What is your opinion of the cause of the complaint?
List other main complaints after this and give the same information.
HISTORY OF MEDICATIONS
Please list what medications you have taken for your complaints, Allopathic or homeopathic.
What medications are you on now?
If you picked your own medications, what were the symptoms for the choice you made?
If you have or are under the care of an MD or other homeopath, please list the tests you have had if any, and
what advice you have been given.
DO NOT REPEAT WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPRESSED.
let me know the color of your .TONGUE
1.Cracked appearance of the tongue with or without pain, hardening and inflammation.
2. Swollen,numb ,stiff,with pimples on it,white ,furred,.Bitter taste in morning with headache.
3.Flabby,resembling a layer of dried clay.Yellow coating at the base/clay colored coating.Taste sour ,soapy.
4.Clean red/furred,with headache.Dark red swelling.
5.Mapped.Swelling of tongue,appearance,grayish white,dryish,/slimy.
6.White/slimy/brownish.Seems as if it would cleave to the roof of the mouth due to dryness
7Yellow and slimy coating.Witish edges(sometimes),Insipid taste or taste lost.Lips , tongue and gums white
8.Clean with pain in the stomach. /Coated white with loose motions/bright red with rawness in the mouth.Left side sore,eating painful.
9.Mapped/numb/stiff.Coating slimy/clear/watery,with small bubbles of frothy saliva covering the sides.Taste lost.Vesicles on the tip.Sensation of hair/dryness of mouth and tongue.
10. Yellow creamy coating at the back part of the roof of the mouth./ Moist, creamy or Golden yellow coating at the back part of the tongue.Blisters and sensation of hairs at the tip.Coppery /Acid taste
11.Dirty ,brownish green/grayish-green.Taste bitter.Palate very sensitive- Better taking cold things.Burning blisters on the tip.Bitter taste.
12.Ulcers on the tongue,sensation of hair on the tongue
write yes or no in capitals in front of the u/m symptoms.will review the case.
Sudden, intense ailments from fright.
Anxiety and restlessness with complaints.
Fears that do not subside.
Faintness or dizziness upon waking up.
Sudden fever with one cheek red, the other pale
Intolerance of pain.
Painful urination with anxiety
Pains followed by numbness and tingling.
Eye pain and injuries
Extended period of unusual or continued mental exertion
Craving for sweets and salt. Craving for strong flavors.
Enthusiastic and suggestible, with a tendency toward peculiar thoughts and impulses.
Anxiety associated with later stages of head cold, with sneezing
Asthma worse after midnight, fears suffocation while lying down
Sleepiness but insomnia
Thirsty for frequent small drinks
Weak and exhausted
Desires air but sensitive to cold
Vomiting with or without diarrhea after eating and drinking
Cold hands and feet
Aversion to fats
Craving for eggs
Eyes sensitive to light
Large appetite with slow digestion
Anxiety prior to an examination or public performance
Fatigue and aching of whole body
Limbs, head, eyelids heavy
Scalp sore to touch
Lack of thirst
Dizziness, trembling, fatigue, dullness
Sensation of a lump in the throat
Chills with fever
Thirst during chills
Chills relieved by warmth
Cramping pains in the abdomen or back
Headaches that feel like a nail driven into the side of the head
Skin very sensitive to drafts
Insomnia from emotional distress
Nausea relieved by eating
Eating intensifies hunger
Deep anxiety and inability to cope
Jumpy and oversensitive
Startled by ordinary sounds
Nervous digestive upsets
Shakes head without any apparent cause
Gassy, constipation or diarrhea
Digestive upsets with gas and bloating
Craves sweets, warm food and drink
Wants to be alone
Cranky on waking
Fear of failure
Breaking down under stress
Tongue feels dry
Mucous membranes dry
Pains around eyes
Craves salt and dry foods
Weepy but won't let others see it. (Wants to be alone to cry.)
Consolation aggravates them
Angry from isolation
Fright, grief, anger
Nervous, discouraged, broken down
Associated with hoarseness
Tight heavy chest
Dry rasping cough
Burning pains in stomach, abdomen, between shoulder blades
Thirst for cold drinks that are vomited
Wants attention and sympathy
Changeable symptoms and moods
Craves open air
Sensitive to heat
Dry mouth with lack of thirst
Rich food upsets stomach
Insomnia from recurring thought
Loose cough, worse at night
Delayed menstrual period with scanty flow
Overreact and devote attention to tiny details
SWEATING FROM FEET AND ODOR?
feeling of suffocation when wearing a tie.
any funny sensation in the body,delusions etc
YOUR PAST TURMOILS?
sleeping habits,and any other peculiarity under the sun your body and mind is experiencing which is not normal.
(Note: - Sensations are also important and should be especially noticed. The special sensations may occur in any part of the body, or internally or in the head or extremities. Give the sensations in your own language to express it. No matter how simple or even ludicrous, it is necessary to give it.)
Examples: - It may be like a mouse or bug crawling; like wind blowing into the ears or eyes; as if someone was pulling a hair; as of a blow on the of a band or cord around the head; as though you had a cap on or hat; as a plug in the ears or some other place; as if another person lies along side of him, or that one limb is double; as if abdominal muscles were pushed out by arm of a child ;
as if boiling lead were pushing through rectum ; as if anus would fly to pieces during stool ; as if moisture, or a drop were running through the urethra back ; as if the year was grasped by an iron hand ; as if claws were grasping the bowels; as of a splinter in the throat or flesh like a string of thread on the tongue or in the throat; as if joint were dislocated; as; as if legs were made of wood.
(Note: - These are merely illustrations, a few which have occurred to other person, and are given that you may understand what is meant by sensations. Always give the locations as well of the sensations.)
BETTER OR WORSE
(Note 1 :- This section refers to each disease, each sickness and to every symptom. No matter what the trouble may be it is necessary to be refer to this section. Be sure that the aggravation or amelicration you notice is from the course given.)
(Note 2 :- The time of an aggravation or amelioration refers to the year, the month, the week, the day, the night, or the hour.)
State at what time your troubles or any single symptoms, is made better or worse.
- State what season of the year, what time in the month, whether the phases of the moon cause either, what part of the week, what hour of the day or night the trouble or single symptom comes on or is made better or worse.
- Is there any position which you may assume that causes a particular trouble or any single symptom to be better or worse? It may be when you first lie down; or after lying down awhile or rising after sitting or on sitting after standing, walking; walking much; walking in the house or in the open air, or in the cold air ; or at night; running, running rapidly or slowly; when stooping over, after
stopping, or on rising from stooping; leaning the head backwards, forwards; to one side or leaning the head on the table or the hand; lying with head high or low; lying in some particular position ; crawling on the hand + knees or some other or many possible positions.
- Does anything cause the trouble or a single symptom to be better or worse ? It may be reading ,writing , music ascending or descending the stirs or a hill, biting the teeth together ,blowing the nose , before or after one of the meals, breathing, breathing deeply, when chewing food, when eating or drinking, closing or opening the eyes , looking up, down or sideways, from heat, cold, from warm or cold air heat of stove or sun, dry or moist air going into the air or going into the warm, sunlight or lamplight from excitement, fight, grief, grief, sorrow fasting, some kind of food or drink
motion or quiet, when nose is discharging or is dry, from gratification of passions , scratching, rubbing, beginning of sleep, during a storm, thunder storm, snow storm, swallowing food, drinking of saliva, talking, singing, hearing other talk or sing, music touch, turning over in bed, covering up or uncovering, wet dry, windy or cloudy weather.
(Note 3:- The above is given to impress on the mind the great importance of noticing what may seem to be little things.)
At what age did you have your first menses?
- Had you any trouble before or during the first period?
- Have you, at any time, had you menses stopped or decreased by getting feet wet, from a general wetting, from cold, fright weakness, sickness or any other cause?
- Have menses been irregular or painful at /since a particular time?
- Are your menses too frequent, too seldom, delayed, regular, early, and late? If so how often do they come?
- Do you have menses during the nursing of your child?
- Do you have the whites or nose bleed during menses?
- How long do menses last?
- Do excitement of exertion bring menses on?
- When does the flow increase, decrease or cease? Afternoon, day only, evening, lying down, morning, motion, at night only, walking? Mention only things that affect the flow?
- Character of the flow, describe the flow very carefully acrid, black, bright red, brown, changeable, clotted, lumpy, conspicuous, dark excoriating ( making parts sore) , fetid or foul ,greenish , gushing hot ( unduly so),membranous (shreds), milky, mucus,
- What is the odour?
- Is it pale, profuse, protracted (lasts two long) scanty, stingy, tenacious, thick, too thin, viscid, watery, dark clots to bright blood, etc. Give exact appearance and odour of the flow?
Before the menses
- Various troubles of the abdomen. Loss of a very great appetite. Troubles of the back. Difficulty in breathing. Troubles of the chest. Chill, chilliness, costiveness, cough, delirium, diarrhea, ear trouble, eructation, eruptions, eye troubles, face trouble, fainting, cold feet
head troubles, headache, Leucorrhoea, pain in arms or legs, swelling, itching and soreness of the breasts, mental changes Nausea or vomiting, bleeding of nose, ovarian troubles, pain restlessness, sexual excitement, urinary trouble, great weakness or weakness, Describe all such troubles, and others as directed in various sections.
During Menses; - This refer to the time from the starting to the ending of the flow.
After The Menses: - Many of the troubles referred to above may occur after the menses. Give all the complaints carefully as above attach sheet.
Leucorrhoea (the whites ) :- Aluminous (like white of an egg ), biting, black bloody , brown, burning, clear, cold, cream like, dark, foetid or foul, like jelly, greenish, in gushes, honey colour, lumpy, mild or bland , milky, mucous, opaque, profuse purulent (matters) ropy, scalding, scanty, smarting, causing soreness, starchy, sticky, stiffening the lines, suddenly coming & going, tenacious, thick, thin, thready, transparent, watery, white, yellow
do you have a mind which you feel is perverted?
are you arrogant?
do you over estimate yourself?
do you feel that you are from A SUPERIOR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS FROM LOW FAMILY AND YOU LOOK DOWN UPON THEM?
DO YOU IMAGINE YOUR BODY IS LARGE AND THOSE OF OTHERS SMALLER?
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT NON SERIOUS MATTERS?
palpitation AND TREMBLING ABOUT THE LIMBS DURING EXCITEMENTS?
DO YOU IMAGINE THAT YOU DO NOT BELONG TO THIS RACE?
NUMBNESS IN WHICH PART OF THE BODY?
MUCH FLATULENCE AND FERMENTATION IN THE STOMACH?
SENSATION AS IF THE WHOLE ABDOMEN WAS TIGHTLY CONSTRICTED?
HALF DIGESTED STOOL,ADHERES TO THE ANUS AS IF CLAY?
UNBEARABLE SEXUAL EXCITEMENT AND VOLUPTUOUS CRAWLING IN THE GENITALS?
PERIODS EVERY 14 DAYS?
♡ anuj srivastava 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.