≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Paralysis on the right part of body Page 2 of 2

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Please make it 2 drops in 6 teaspoons water.

Complete the remaining 3 days and update me in detail.
Zady101 8 years ago

Will Update you after three days
fakhruddin.mota 8 years ago
Today Five days of Nux Vom-30 completed. The first incident I told you, that after 2 days of the dose in the morning about 3.30 he felt very relaxed there after we increased the dose '2 drops in six teaspoon of water'.
Now the situation is the same no change in pain and inflation and he telling that his hands and legs are becoming more tight and heavy day by day. he is having problem in walking, standing going to bathroom. Blood Pressure is normal 132:90. and he is not able to sleep properly, do not what is going in his mind.
fakhruddin.mota 8 years ago
Ok, please stop Nux Vomica. I will come back to you with a prescription late in the day or tomorrow.
Zady101 8 years ago
Dear Zady

My Father is feeling very unstable because of Pain and inflation in his body, and unable to strech his hands and legs because of tight muscles. please kindly give your prescription am waiting for it

Thanking You

fakhruddin.mota 8 years ago
Please give your father Phosphorus 200

Please dissolve 2 drops in 3 tablespoons water. Stir several times.

Do this once a day for 3 days.

Please update me after 5 days.

Zady101 8 years ago
My mother is 60 years old had left brain stroke (hemorrhagic stroke) in February 2015 its been almost 2 years she’s taking Ayurvedic medicines but I don’t see any significant changes. Her right side is paralyzed and she lost her motor functions in right hands and legs walks slowly with help of walker. Which medicine is to be given (RhusTox, Causticum, Arinca)? Please suggest homeopathic medicine with proper dosage
vinay2224 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.